By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking News! Naughty Dog going multiplatform

CGI-Quality said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Is that even possible? Aren't they "owned" by Sony?

Would be a huge loss for Sony if true.

He is trolling. Naughty Dog belongs to Sony.

True, it is trolling, but there's a difference with disruptive trolling and light-hearted trolling. This is the latter.

In short, I hardly agree with Jay on anything lately, but this is an instance where people should lighten up. 

I don't know what you're talking about, you're like my bff XD

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
someone ban this guy

lol its just a joke, no need to ban him for a joke thread thats actually funny for a change

the internet is nothing to joke about.

true, techinically though the mods can ban him because he gave every sony a fan a heart attack, he literally put a 3rd of the members of this site in a hospital 

This is true. As soon as I clicked on the thread and read the interview I had a heart attack and stroke...AT THE SAME TIME. Luckily, I saw the link he posted and when I clicked it and realized he was trolling my heart attack and stroke magically stopped. Jay I hope you realize you almost caused a death here. How do you sleep at night?!

riderz13371 said:
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
someone ban this guy

lol its just a joke, no need to ban him for a joke thread thats actually funny for a change

true, techinically though the mods can ban him because he gave every sony a fan a heart attack, he literally put a 3rd of the members of this site in a hospital 

This is true. As soon as I clicked on the thread and read the interview I had a heart attack and stroke...AT THE SAME TIME. Luckily, I saw the link he posted and when I clicked it and realized he was trolling my heart attack and stroke magically stopped. Jay I hope you realize you almost caused a death here. How do you sleep at night?!

Y People Not Click Links?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
someone ban this guy

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
bananaking21 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
someone ban this guy

lmao Oh in honesty though I'd feel bad if this rumor spread across the internet lol

So, whats in the link? And my you got a lot of posts in this thread lol.

Farsala said:

I posted this simply because all of the rumors swarming around and people are acting as if they are true.  At times calling doom to one of the next gen consoles and making threads about things we don't know if it is even true.  Anybody can makeup a rumor so I just wanted to make a point more than anything.  This is what is in the link :P

JayWood2010 said:
Farsala said:

I posted this simply because all of the rumors swarming around and people are acting as if they are true.  At times calling doom to one of the next gen consoles and making threads about things we don't know if it is even true.  Anybody can makeup a rumor so I just wanted to make a point more than anything.  This is what is in the link :P

lol yeah I do not know why people are making predictions based off of rumors, they will probably just end up looking stupid. VGkings thread in particular just seems all based on his own predictions of what the console will be like.

Farsala said:
JayWood2010 said:
Farsala said:

lol yeah I do not know why people are making predictions based off of rumors, they will probably just end up looking stupid. VGkings thread in particular just seems all based on his own predictions of what the console will be like.

Yes that was one of the worst threads I have read in a while.  No offense to him or anything but he had nothing to really support his predictions other than 1 rumor which was different than the other 100 we read every day lol.