By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ascension - Software global Lifetime sales 2013 predictions

@ JustThatGamer

Sig bet.
The Last of Us will outsell God of War: Ascension.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
@ JustThatGamer

Sig bet.

Really? What makes you think like that? God of War is an established franchise, while The Last of Us is a new IP.

Ucell said:
brendude13 said:
@ JustThatGamer

Sig bet.

Really? What makes you think like that? God of War is an established franchise, while The Last of Us is a new IP.

I think The Last of Us has the potential to be a hit, just needs a good advertising campaign.

3 million

4.5M.

LTD 5.5M-7M

Around the Network

3 mil this year
4.2 LT

Less hype will hurt initial sales and PS4 looming will hurt long time sales

4 million.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

brendude13 said:
Ucell said:
brendude13 said:
@ JustThatGamer

Sig bet.

I think The Last of Us has the potential to be a hit, just needs a good advertising campaign.

I'll do a sig bet with you on that if he doesn't take it. Are you talking about 2013 sales only?

riderz13371 said:
brendude13 said:
Ucell said:
brendude13 said:
@ JustThatGamer

Sig bet.

I'll do a sig bet with you on that if he doesn't take it. Are you talking about 2013 sales only?

Yeah, 2013 only.

I kinda want JustThatGamer because...well...he's JustThatGamer. It'll be a funny bet.

If he doesn't take it though, I'll be happy for someone else to.

brendude13 said:
riderz13371 said:
brendude13 said:
Ucell said:
brendude13 said:
@ JustThatGamer

Sig bet.

Yeah, 2013 only.

I kinda want JustThatGamer because...well...he's JustThatGamer. It'll be a funny bet.

If he doesn't take it though, I'll be happy for someone else to.

Alright just let me know if he takes it or not.