By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ascension - Software global Lifetime sales 2013 predictions

This thread is the 1st of many for all VGChartz Forum Members to predict what a Title from the PS3 will have in global lifetime sales by years end, in this case God of War: Asencsion!

There will be a point system so try to guess accurately as possible. Please post here and check the main Database page (coming soon) that connects all the other threads.

Once Decided and posted i'll put your name up in the second post with your prediction. Make sure to use ##.##mil in it, So if you think 10,560,000 say 10.56mil.

Good luck to all!

Predict away fellow members......

(Thread for Database http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153457)

By the way - All credit goes to Tbone51 for this.  I'll be controlling Sony/Multiplatform/Microsoft predictions.  Good luck everybody.  The point system will be in the database by the way.

UserName Prediction
KingHades 4.5m
Ji99saw 3.2m
Cross-X 3m
Tbone51 3.95m
riderz13371 3.8m
sub-zero-TM 3.4m
Dahum 3.2m
Fusioncode 3.4m
thehusbo 3.5m
nnodley 4.0m
M.U.G.E.N 3m
SunofKratos 2.5m
HesaPooka 2.5m
Cosmo 4.1m
green_sky 2.75m
Wander_ 3.5m
SangheliZealotX 2.5m
Miguel_Zorro 4.1m
kitler53 10m
think-man 4.2m
betacon 3.8m
Corey 3.5m
GameAnalyser 3.5m
Turkish 3.2m
Username Prediction
007BondAgent 3.5m
elazz 4.32m
Jay520 2.75m
JustThatGamer 4m
Ucell 6.3m
Brendude13 2.37m
iceland 3m
Heavenly_King  4.5m
dj20ne 3m
Desertghost 4m
Veknoid_Outcast 2.95m
asilayhere220 1.8m
Heavenly Sigma 3.8m
FaintZ 3.6m
Bulet100000 2.5m
Aimancooper 2m
Gluestickid 2.5m
AstroGamer 3.44m
PS3-Sales! 4.1m

Around the Network

Ugh... 4.5mil LT

3.2 LT with PS4 on the horizon I think it's going to suffer, also I believe the franchise is losing popularity worldwide

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Ji99saw said:
3.2 LT with PS4 on the horizon I think it's going to suffer, also I believe the franchise is losing popularity worldwide

Im not sure as to why you think that...

But anyway predict around somewhere around 3.5Mil-4Mil. It won't outsell GOW3.

Cross-X said:
Ji99saw said:

Im not sure as to why you think that...

But anyway predict around somewhere around 3.5Mil-4Mil. It won't outsell GOW3.

got to put an exact number! Its for a point system!! Thanks

Around the Network

I'll say 3.95mil by years End

This is only for 2013 right? If so, I say 3.8m. It will ultimately be bigger than GOW III, the series hasn't even hit it's peek yet, in my opinion.

riderz13371 said:
This is only for 2013 right? If so, I say 3.8m. It will ultimately be bigger than GOW III, the series hasn't even hit it's peek yet, in my opinion.

GoW made such a big name for itself, it'll definitely do good and with such a huge install base now.

tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:

GoW made such a big name for itself, it'll definitely do good and with such a huge install base now.

They managed 160k pre orders by just showing 6 minutes of single player footage and a bunch of multi player. Once they reveal the full trailer of the one they just teased plus the brand new demo coming out PLUS more single player footage, I think this game will explode.

i say 3.4m in 2013! as for the LT sales 5m+ i think it will grow because of the multiplayer just like Uncharted did!