By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Generation graphics!

Is it just me, or do we seem to be having a rather larger than normal number of Nintendo is ruining *insert lame complaint* threads?

Around the Network
Parokki said:

1. Lots of bad games don't make a bad library. The lack of good games makes a bad library.

May i use that in my sig??? :D:D:D

LG[Infinite] said:
Is it just me, or do we seem to be having a rather larger than normal number of Nintendo is ruining *insert lame complaint* threads?

lol It was more of a is Nintendo going down the right path thread not ruining the industry.

I believe that by publishing and allowing third parties to publish games of N64 graphical quality Nintendo is underusing its hardware and only going to endanger its own market share. Many of the hardcore Nintendo fans  have bought 360's. 

Any time a publisher does something contriversial it leads to a backlash. In this case I believe Nintendo has openned the floodgates by setting their quality standards to low. But in other cases many people believe Sony set their standards to high and thats ruining the PS3. Others believe companies like RockStar pushing the boundaries are going to turn parents away from video games!

Fact is their have always been Nintendo supporters and Nintendo haters. I am a Nintendo supporter I just don't like the fact that I don't get my one high quality AAA+ title each month! Instead I see the games I want (Other then Brawl and MarioKart) being released on the 360 and PS3! Last generation most of the games I wanted got ported, this generation is different!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

i want the old Nintendo back but Nintendo is a business so they'll go where the money is.