By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The last stand was'nt that bad of a movie

The last stand wasn't that bad of a movie. I enjoyed it. It had some decent mindless violence and car chases. It had some fun comedic moments. forest whitaker is such a good actor in my opinon,but his choice of roles suck for the most part.

Around the Network

Ya..I've seen it last sunday with my friend...It's not much interesting movie for me but good...I think I'd wasted money on it....& also time... :(

Get High Definition Movies Legally @ MoviesDataCenter

It was a fun action film, but Arnie didn't carry the movie very well. The violence and car chases were great though, very good director. Sly was better in Bullet to The Head, The Last Stand would have fared better with a start like Harrison Ford or Jeff Bridges.

The Last Stand is probably my least favorite X-men movie.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I thought it was another MBP thread about some crappy movie. Is it better than Gran Torino though. James Bond for old people.

Around the Network

The fact that you have to create a thread explaining why it isn't so bad shows it's not that great of a movie.

spurgeonryan said:
Good old Mr. Whitaker.

Phenomenon, Panic Room, Good Morning Vietnam, Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai, Etc. He is a weird guy.

I have no interest in seeing this. Even on redbox for a dollar.

Your missing two of his best movies The Last King of Scotland and Platoon.