By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow - Wind Waker HD/3D Mario/Mario Kart/New Monolith game/Yoshi's Epic Yarn and more!

Somebody best be live blogging and doing a good job at it too. I will not be able to stream this broadcast. >:(

Around the Network

More Shenmue would be great. Played the first one and really like it.

Nem said:

Lets hope they have some bombs to drop to spaz those sales a bit.

I expect pikmin 3 launch date, some MH3U time and launch date (wich we already know) and probably the same for lego city. On top of that i expect a new game reveal at least. SSB4 maybe?

I hope you are right about SSB4!

That bit of Iwata is interesting.

I don't know what will they talk/show about the 1st party games, which I still think that nothing new will be revealed. But the services part intrigues me.

Will it be about the TVii service in Japan? Probably.

Will they also talk about the European TVii? I doubt it.

WiiU's Virtual console? I hope so.

Does the hint of changes in the eShop by a NoA exec have something to do with this? It could be.

Too many questions without answers! Thankfully, tomorrow we'll know.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Maybe a megaton, confirming Nintendo have bought Sega, or Namco? Nah, that would be too much to expect but i do expect to see announcements for new games, some to release fairly soon, given Wii u's pretty dramatic post-holiday drop.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

i wonder if it will be something actually surprising

like  maybe a surprise donkey kong or a retro studio release

one guy had an interesting theory

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65251282

Well services will probably be some coverage of the Wii U VC, which would be perfect because that is one of the things some media outlets are say Nintendo dropped the ball on. They may cover what Retro and Monolith Soft is working on since put don't expect any game play maybe a 15-second teaser like they did with Bayonetta 2. (Maybe even more on that title.) The TVii service will also probably be covered. (Maybe announcing Japan/Europe and Netflicks integration in March.)

supermariodance said:
Nem said:

I expect pikmin 3 launch date, some MH3U time and launch date (wich we already know) and probably the same for lego city. On top of that i expect a new game reveal at least. SSB4 maybe?

I'm guessing that is the game that will save the Wii U in the same way Mario 3D land and Mario kart 7 saved the 3DS.

If its not shown now it will be shown until E3, thats for sure.

Nem said:
supermariodance said:
Nem said:

I'm guessing that is the game that will save the Wii U in the same way Mario 3D land and Mario kart 7 saved the 3DS.

If its not shown now it will be shown until E3, thats for sure.

SSB4 will at least save the WiiU in Japan and US.About Europe I am not sure because they don't like the Super Smash Series that much.

shadowii said:

i wonder if it will be something actually surprising

like  maybe a surprise donkey kong or a retro studio release

one guy had an interesting theory

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65251282

That's a pretty sound expectation. Though it's always best not to get your hopes up...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.