By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni is here who's playing

got no sleep last night ! damn this is awesome i have only being fighting and running around thou! damn i missed these kinda games

Around the Network
Boutros said:
outlawauron said:
Boutros said:
LivingMetal said:
Gamestop just lost my business for a VERY long time. I preordered Ni No Kuni and paid it in full earlier this month. But guess what? NO STEELBOOK! My local Gamestop claimed that only 3 steelbooks were sent to them and were all gone by the time I got there. I did pick up my copy of the game, but I'm leaving it in the shrink wrap for now. The manager said he was going to call around to a few stores to see if one could send me a spare. So if I don't get one by the end of the week, my copy is going back for a full refund. But I did call the Gamestop corporate number, and they took my info and claimed that they will have one sent to me within the next 15 days along with a conformation email. So I'll be waiting on that email. I want to experience this game, now. But it was the steelbook that pushed me over the edge to get it day one. *%@$ you, Gamestop. One way or another, I'm not getting screwed by you.

That sucks :(

But I think you'll win your case in the end because it truly is their fault.

I'm about to have a very similar outrage. Preordered the special edition through the Namco shop months ago and it still hasn't shipped. My order is listed under my account but there is no information about it....

Yeah I think they said they would ship them on Friday T.T

Guess I'll wait till Friday before raising hell.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

played for about an hour, and it looks AMAZING!!! it's like playing an actual anime at times.

EDIT: got my steelcase..though my gamestop also had a low number of steelcases...they only got like five and one of them who works there said they had more than 5 pre-orders, I was the first to pick mine up.

Phew. Crisis averted. Mine hasn't shipped yet, but they did charge me. At least it's still in their systems.

outlawauron said:
Phew. Crisis averted. Mine hasn't shipped yet, but they did charge me. At least it's still in their systems.

haha, i wouldn't necessarily consider that a good thing until it's shipped :P. 

Around the Network
ishiki said:
outlawauron said:

haha, i wouldn't necessarily consider that a good thing until it's shipped :P. 

Well, it's on a credit card, so I can get a refund in less than a day.

It's still in the mail for me T_T hope I get it soon....

dahuman said:
It's still in the mail for me T_T hope I get it soon....

Just heard back from customer service. They said it'll be shipping soon and I'll get an email from them when it does. Here's to hoping.

how much hrs in are some of u guys/

12 hours, but I suppose I used most of the time translating the japanese text, so probably about 4 hours for somebody only playing the game and not trying to learn a different language ;)