By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 18

TruckOSaurus said:
I guess we'll have to put people who made it to Stage 2 in a separate post since it seems to be causing confusion.

surely not,we've had this comp for a while never caused a problem before,we musn't dumb down

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
radishhead said:
NinPie is being voted in a round where he isn't an option - NintendoPie best member confirmed?

All in honesty I do find him to be one of the best users on this site.  I'd rank him in the top 5 or 10.  My personal opinion would be

Pezus
Man-Bear-Pig
Tbone51 

As the top 3.  I'd have to think a little harder about the top 10 and I know Tbone is new but he has a lot of contribution to his site and he is pretty fair with everybody even though he likes nintendo.  Over all he has a great attitude and personality. Pezus I may not agree with all the time but he is cool in my books.  MBP is just hilarious and this site wouldnt be the same without him

amp316 said:
Everyone behave because I don't know how to do my job and might do something stupid.

You sound like an old man that is at the end of his career.

sethnintendo said:
amp316 said:
Everyone behave because I don't know how to do my job and might do something stupid.

You sound like an old man that is at the end of his career.

That's so mean! I sense a ban incoming!

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
5p Rolstoppable
4p Spurgeonryan
3p BazilZero
4p Kitler
5p AndrewWK

Really tough round xD

So tough it scewed up your numering. I'm gonna take this as 2p kitler, 1p Andrew

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
5p Rolstoppable
4p Spurgeonryan
3p BazilZero
4p Kitler
5p AndrewWK

Really tough round xD

So tough it scewed up your numering. I'm gonna take this as 2p kitler, 1p Andrew

O.o yeah, you guessed right

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
Buhahahahaha wouldnt it be a shocker if i won the whole thing (Not gonna happen but still i can dream right xD)

Oh, you could win. Just pm a load of your friends!

5p - Basileous productions
4p - Kitler!
3p - andrew
2p - Spurge
1p - Rol

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

5p - BasilZero (really nice guy)
4p - kitler53
3p - spurgeonryan
2p - AndrewWK
1p - RolStoppable

zero129 said:

No but really i will leave it up to the great people of vgc as clearly i have friends since lots of people voted for me when i didnt even know i was being voted for .

So i will leave it to fate

Youd have got 5p from me in that round. I think youll finish quite high.