By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 18

@JayWood: Since there are multiple points of view, I'd rather not give mine. Let's just say some of the early post triggered a chain reaction.

Also, why are some people voting for NintendoPie? O_o

Around the Network
aikohualda said:

because it is flawed to begin with...

I hope you know your vote isn't going to be counted unless you change it to the right people.

JayWood2010 said:
morenoingrato said:
Seriously?

Guys, cut it out. We do not need to make drama over this nonsense.

What happened O.o  Why has this round exploded?  I don't want to read through all the posts but this round seems to be much longer than usual

Guys friends pop up and vote. Someone who opted out ends up in the competition. Bumch of popular and unpopular users in the round. Lots of spam.

Thus, plenty of posts.

NintendoPie has had two votes so far this round, which doesn't even have him in.

Proof that he has been messaging people asking them to vote for him. Even when he isn't in the competition. Shocked and appalled, NinPie. Shocked AND appalled.

Also, people arent even reading the OP.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
NintendoPie has had two votes so far this round, which doesn't even have him in.

Proof that he has been messaging people asking them to vote for him. Even when he isn't in the competition. Shocked and appalled, NinPie. Shocked AND appalled.

You've said something like that to Conegamer, too. Lol.

But seriously, I don't get why people are putting me in here. And at low scores to be exact!

Kresnik said:

If anything, you need to look at who theyre voting high.

I guess we'll have to put people who made it to Stage 2 in a separate post since it seems to be causing confusion.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I guess we'll have to put people who made it to Stage 2 in a separate post since it seems to be causing confusion.

Not confusion, just a lot of PM 'favors' from multiple contestants floating around if ya know what I mean. *nudge nudge

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NinPie is being voted in a round where he isn't an option - NintendoPie best member confirmed?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~