By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ZOMG!!!!!!!! Super Mario Galaxy is a FIVE million seller!!!!!

This will easily hit 10 mil... probably 15-20 mil lifetime.

Around the Network

Going to pass Sunshine really soon.

Gobias said:

LMFAO, god thats funny but i have to ban you. A+ bash though.

Lucky Fishy, even though we have our differences, isnt that bad of a guy. 

Edit: aww... someone beat me to him.. *cries*

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

^ huh?

Anyways, congrats SMG. But shouldn't the best game out this generation (according to gamerankings) on the biggest userbase with the mario outsell everything. It will. At least until Wii Fit/Play replace it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

LMAO!!!

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

Just another notch on Miya-hon's belt. Koizumi is probably pretty darn happy. And they should give Kondo a full orchestra for every game.

They wanted for TP but the Small Capacity of the GC disk didn't help...

But I agree, he made a great soundtrack...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Yeah for Z:TP it was either huge game that looks great or Voice Over and full orchestra can't have both till the first fully Wii Zelda game!

On-topic: Woot for Mario Galaxy I'm glad I picked mine up at launch, even Galaxy has hit shortage bumps the store I work at has sold out of the game quite a few times.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

ssj12 said:
Gobias said:

LMFAO, god thats funny but i have to ban you. A+ bash though.

I'd give it a D+, just above passing, really. Any 13-year-old can invoke masturbation humor; what takes talent is coming up with something that's relevant and funny.

Back on topic, I love the greater than 1:1 sell ratio for SMG this week (more copies of Galaxy sold this week than actual Wiis sold). I think it shows what kind of legs this game is going to have.

FJ-Warez said:
fkusumot said:

Just another notch on Miya-hon's belt. Koizumi is probably pretty darn happy. And they should give Kondo a full orchestra for every game.

They wanted for TP but the Small Capacity of the GC disk didn't help...

But I agree, he made a great soundtrack...

Kondo is like the Henry Mancini of video game soundtracks. Give the master all the tools he needs!

Zucas said:
Gears what not awesome. Whoever sad that needs to look up the definition of stereotypical sci fi shooter.

I liked Halo 3 a lot more than Gears. But that's not the point. Congrats Galaxy to your many successes.

What I find funny is that you say Gears is a stereotypical sci-fi shooter and then go on to praise Halo

Seriously, dude, at least come up with an insult that makes sense.

I love both BTW, but I personally prefer Gears' up-close-and-personal, tactical, heartstopping combat.

OT: Galaxy 100% deserves its' sales.  It will be the best-selling game this generation that does not have 'Wii' in its' title.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."