By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Jean Claude Van Damn is back! As Luc Deveraux again- Our favorite Universal Soldier

Already buyed the 3d blue ray and its more a scott atkins film rather than a van damme film. In fact Van Damme has not much screen time in the movie. Overall its a entertaining movie with some good action scenes but overall the story is a little bit meh.

Overall i would give it an 6 out of 10.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I already have this movie on Bluray.   The protagonist is Scott Adkins (Boyka) by the way.  And the movie is quite meh, for me it is a 6/10.

EDIT: too late lol D:

Ahahahahahaah XD

I wonder if it's as good as No Retreat No Surrender?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
I wonder if it's as good as No Retreat No Surrender?

The first NRNS or the other three with Cynthia Rothrock? Or whoever that 80's female martial arts star was.

But yes. I am sure it is. For some reason I think JCVD's protege was in Zero Dark Thirty?

The one where he's Ivan the Russian.

I never have seen the ones with Cynthia Rothrock?  Any good?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Watched the first one today. Love it. Great film. Lets see what this film will be like. Hopefully not as shite as The Return.

Not sure I will see this might on a rental.. still got bad memories from the other one they did (the return???)

My fav JCVD film was probably Cyborg or time cop, both really cheesy but still very entertaining..

I didnt see any of the other cyborgs, i just liked the original. One of those films that you end up watching late at night, and cant be bothered to get up and go to bed... its ace. Need to see if i can get it again and watch it :)

spurgeonryan said:
I bought the directors cut which I had the original director sign. He was taken off the project mid way because he is crazy. Then Van dammed had to fix the project before release. The original film is horrible. Lol!

Nah, if were talking about horrible, the original Mad Max is horrible, but still seems to be raved about.

spurgeonryan said:
RedInker said:
Watched the first one today. Love it. Great film. Lets see what this film will be like. Hopefully not as shite as The Return.

A dog rolling in feces is better than The Return and the other knock offs. Wonder why there is no rednox yet? You should see Six Bullets.

Regeneration was ok though. Ive not heard of Six Bullets before. Will try and have a look for it.