By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii passes 20 million! (And leo-j loses bet :P)

You know what the mods have taken me over go ahead PERMA BAN ME, you cant reason then ban me forever if Im such a pest.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
You know what the mods have taken me over go ahead PERMA BAN ME, you cant reason then ban me forever if Im such a pest.

is ready sir^^

poor leo-j, it aint that bad

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Soriku, he has until 11:59 PM, not 11:59 AM.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

leo if they perma ban you i recommed you to join a sony fanboy site this place is just corrupted by nintendo is not a safe place for a sony fanboy like you.

I cant wait to see a really bad edited photo of Leo-j holding a Wii. It's going to be soo good.

Around the Network

leo-j, the mods can't be banned for a month because we have a job to do. Now, if Soriku would agree to take a month ban instead if you manage to provide said proof...

Remember leo-j, this is what I want for proof: a picture with your name and VGChartz on it (on a piece of paper in the picture) as well as a working friend code registered under the names leo-j or joel. If you actually own a Wii, neither of those things would take any effort at all.

@naz

Im not saying you or the rest of the mods that did not post on this thread(lol I saw ur comment on GT) just the ones that posted on this thread and called me a liar.

Talonman, and rocketpig.

Thats all Im asking for if I bring proof, also I will even say perma ban me for good if I dont have proof by 11:59PM.

mM

^i dont think you wanna get perma banned

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Again, we can't ban any of the mods for a month... try to convince Soriku to take your place.

i still think he is bluffing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.