By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni 87 on metacritic so far

JayWood2010 said:
brendude13 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I'm doing the Ni No Kuni review

Not if I beat you to it.

I'll happily make that my first review.

lmao oh now I have competition haha That's fine, we can both review it if you would like haha

Haha, I'm only kidding. I'm very slow with games. If it's a new release and it's a popular game, someone will probably review it before me.

Around the Network

87 so far is great, that's like 95 for non-JRPGs.

JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
AndrewWK said:
85 is all right I guess, many critics had a problem with the classic JRPG gameplay others on the other hand really liked that. I say READ or watch the Reviews of the reviewer you trust and then decide if you like what you hear or see.

-_- You could literally say that about any game.  I for one am looking forward to this game a lot but don't give it special priveleges over other games

It would be higer if it wasn't for the site that gave it a 70.

P.S. if this game recieves an 85+ that is great for a JRPG

who gave it a 70?

Game Informer.  It'll probably end up around a 85-89 though.  Gamespot wasnt too happy about the gameinformer review either and it sounds like they like it a lot.

Wait, GameSpot was unhappy about a GameInformer review?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
AndrewWK said:
85 is all right I guess, many critics had a problem with the classic JRPG gameplay others on the other hand really liked that. I say READ or watch the Reviews of the reviewer you trust and then decide if you like what you hear or see.

-_- You could literally say that about any game.  I for one am looking forward to this game a lot but don't give it special priveleges over other games

who gave it a 70?

Game Informer.  It'll probably end up around a 85-89 though.  Gamespot wasnt too happy about the gameinformer review either and it sounds like they like it a lot.

I hope they'll feel the need to compensate XD

Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
AndrewWK said:

who gave it a 70?

Yeah.  In the live stream earlier they were looking at the metacritic reviews and they saw a 70 and said that it might be because it is more of an american reviewer.  Every body that Ive seen at gamespot has really seemed to like the game except for the guy who is obsessesed with Dota.  It was GameSpot UK but Kevin Vanhord and Tim ( i think is his name) which are some of the american reviewers loved what they played of it. 

Around the Network

still early days, so little reviews:)
but then again 87 for a Jrpg is super awesome! We dont get many of these lately, Reviewers might wanna consider that...

Meh, 87%...

Lostplanet22 said:
Meh, 87%...

the way u said it, sounds it like 67% .... since when 87% is meh?

golfgt170 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Meh, 87%...

the way u said it, sounds it like 67% .... since when 87% is meh?

check his signature haha

and thinking about halo, i'm waiting for the first "uhh i need attention i give ni no kuni 20%" or something^^

wow yet another AAA! can it hold on?!?