By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni 87 on metacritic so far

I got this game preordered and fully paid with the limited edition steel book. This is going to be a great game and a great RPG. Not to be missed.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:
You lucky bishes who will get this game ;(

I still cant find a reason for me to purchase a $59.99 game...even if its good like this game :(

Try renting it off of gamefly.  The first month is 5.95.  You can cancel after playing ni no kuni

I used to have gamefly for a few months back in 2010. It was a complete pain in my ass personally. I'm sure others find their service awesome. Me personally? It was a terrible experience. I had to wait at least a 10 days before I got my next game. It was frustrating. I had the two game plan. I would finish the first game, send it back. play the next game and finish it a few days later, send it back. I was left with no games for over a week. My waiting list had to have at least a dozen games.

In a gist, slow service.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

pezus said:
Omg you can change to Japanese voices! o.O
Must-buy

Japanese anime lovers REJOICE! Awesome feature and i tested it on the demo! it rocks!!!!

hatmoza said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

I still cant find a reason for me to purchase a $59.99 game...even if its good like this game :(

Try renting it off of gamefly.  The first month is 5.95.  You can cancel after playing ni no kuni

I used to have gamefly for a few months back in 2010. It was a complete pain in my ass personally. I'm sure others find their service awesome. Me personally? It was a terrible experience. I had to wait at least a 10 days before I got my next game. It was frustrating. I had the two game plan. I would finish the first game, send it back. play the next game and finish it a few days later, send it back. I was left with no games for over a week. My waiting list had to have at least a dozen games.

In a gist, slow service.

huh thats strange. i have the 2 game plan and it only takes them one day to receive the game i sent back and 2 days for me to receive the games they sent me. 

Hawkeyejonjon said:
hatmoza said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

In a gist, slow service.

huh thats strange. i have the 2 game plan and it only takes them one day to receive the game i sent back and 2 days for me to receive the games they sent me. 

and a lot of people tell me that too, that's why I started off by saying I'm sure others find its service great. I actually contacted them and it turned out it was because their distribution centers were all setup weird.

If memory serves me right, I was getting my games from the center in Texas... problem is I live in Cleveland. Funny thing is -at that time I don't know if they expanded- they had another center in Pennsylvania, right next to me. I don't know why they didn't just send me the games from there. They told me quite bluntly that I had no say where I was getting my games from.

I felt I wasn't getting my money's worth from them so I canceled the service.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
hatmoza said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

In a gist, slow service.

and a lot of people tell me that too, that's why I started off by saying I'm sure others find its service great. I actually contacted them and it turned out it was because their distribution centers were all setup weird.

If memory serves me right, I was getting my games from the center in Texas... problem is I live in Cleveland. Funny thing is -at that time I don't know if they expanded- they had another center in Pennsylvania, right next to me. I don't know why they didn't just send me the games from there. They told me quite bluntly that I had no say where I was getting my games from.

I felt I wasn't getting my money's worth from them so I canceled the service.

Well if you ever think about getting them again call them and see if they have changed there locations.  They mave built more facilities

Turkish said:
People trust Metacritic? The game has 11/10 written all over it!!

But seriously, DOA5 is like 74 and its one of my GOTY 2012 and is very much liked by the DOA community.

Thx to the % increase in boobs size. For the rest meh..   Anyway checking if Game mania has the game second handed.

Picture removed. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to post a picture of an early copy. 

Sorry. =/

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Not cool Chunli, not cool...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Alott of the criticism seems aimed at the game-play which from the demo I already know I like.

Try the demo and if you like the battle system BUY IT

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE