By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Super Mario 3D Land - A Veknoid_Outcast Review

Tagged games:

Nice game, in the mood of the Galaxy series, which isnt my fav but still good game

Around the Network

I don't know if a 9 is in favor but it certainly isn't as bland as Soleron describes it.
I would give it an 8/10. Good review though!

One of my least favorite 3D Marios ever. Incredibly easy difficulty, way too short, bland level design, repetitive bosses, and boring soundtrack.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I may have rated the game 9/10 on this site, but in retrospect I think it's a 7/10

The game is not easy contrary to what people say in this thread. Only the first half is, the second part is challenging. the game is actually harder than most of these FPS games.

Around the Network

I went through first four world's of the game with my little cousin. We were enjoying the game quite a bit. The difficulty as many pointed out is quite easy. He had insane amount of lives on his save file. Charming little game for sure. Can't compare to other 3D mario's as i mostly play the 2D ones.

>>it's a must-have for 3DS owners...

Thought that too, bought it along with NSMB2 and honestly ditched both of them for RE:R. Not that RE:R was that good, so the problem might be in Marios.

//Currently watching NSMBU videos and thinking that I should have bought that one instead.

Not a big fan of 3D Mario games when compared to 2D. However, I enjoyed 3D Land more than NSMB2.

Oddly, I didn't like this game as much as most did. It tried to be a 3D Mario and a 2D Mario and didn't really excel at either.

Well written review though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger