By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
cool48 said:

Ok guys here's the proof Leo-J has a Wii:

Somehow I think that, even if leo-j posted a picture proof, I would believe in this picture more than in his own proof. Am I the only one that thinks this?

Around the Network
cool48 said:

Ok guys here's the proof Leo-J has a Wii:

Obviously fake I mean that doesn't even look like a can of spam, that is obviously a person. 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

This thread has so much self-ownage potential. Either he doesn't have a Wii and he just ignores this thread, he does a bad photochop, or better yet....

Leo-J has to buy a Wii to prove it.

Why do I get the feeling that this is a setup for an "i sold my wii cuz its teh sux" thread?

I'm amazed!!! And suprised!!

You must have been extremely clever to buy the only Wii that works even though it isn't attached by wires to the sensor that sits on top of the TV.

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

Around the Network
Alasted said:
Why do I get the feeling that this is a setup for an "i sold my wii cuz its teh sux" thread?

I'd sell mine too if it wasn't connected to the sensor.  No wonder it sux!

I suspect the set up was actually Leo-j's far more moderate opinions in many nintendo based threads in the last few days.  Either that or he was just trying to bump his post count.  

Either way i double shenanigans. 

A few months ago leo-j was posting about how they brought the Wii into school and he tried it out and hated all of Wii Sports 'cause it was stupid and boring. Yet now he suddenly loves it? Right.

Tell you what Leo, post some evidence in the next 24 hours or you're banned for a month. ;>

Leo-j doesn't have to prove anything to you wii fan bots, you only ban him because he like ps3.

Hmmmm....

Actually, it occurs to me that we really can't tell if Leo has a PS3, even tho he claims to.

Cool48, could you photoshop another pic showing that he has one of those as well?