By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Double post.

Around the Network

Leo-j has a Wii. He bought the 20millionth one that made him lose the bet. Then of course people in Japan bought some as well.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot

LOL, cool48.

The picture above is all the proof we need, lol.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Haha I think he's stalling hoping he'll get banned for that soriku bet before he has to show the picture.

Around the Network

/sarcasm OF COURSE HE HAS TO HAVE A WII HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN HIM POSTING ON EVERYTHING! He uses the Wii web browser to post on things while his computer refreshes the other pages he's posting on nonstop.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

naznatips said:

I'm a skeptic WoW. You should know that by now. I need irrefutable evidence. Currently all evidence I have is leo-j's posting history, which says it's unlikely that he would ever buy a Wii.

Is that in any way related to the fact that Phoenix Wright is your favorite game?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

cool48 said:

Ok guys here's the proof Leo-J has a Wii:

That picture is so obviously fake. I mean, come on, certainly leo-j keeps his Wii right next to his heart...

Wii Number: 6834 4776 2070 3061

Cute, aren't they? More in my profile (I made them, lol)

I really don't see the point of this thread. I've suspected Leo of having a Wii for quite awhile now. I think the "Christmas" story is his way of "coming out". I've even called him out on it in really old threads to which he refused to reply to.

BTW that's one creepy looking stuffy he's got in his bedroom on top of that box!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

no exclamation marks in the title? I call shenanigans.