By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

09 ;)

Around the Network

almost joined 07

McDonaldsGuy said:

Looks like I may have the oldest account here so far lol. I still remember when this site was vgcharts.org (liked it better back then as well).

heh, I can top you  ;)

Yea, i prefer the old site aswell , as back then we still had so many options to follow sales, while nowadays you have to be a "pro" for that *sigh*.

Ohh wait wrong thread.

Yay!!!

Wait, you're not compiling a list of geezers to send to the death panels are you? Honest now. O_o

Around the Network

'07 here but my current account is '08, can't remember what the old one is now, must be my age.

Frequent lurker, occasional poster. I still enjoy coming to this site but it has lost some of its sense of community from the early days. I don't think that is the fault of the new members or loss of memorable early members, just that because the site was smaller in the early days it was easier for individuals to make a mark and to get to know, or at least get a feel for, the frequent posters.

I'm in. I've been on here since 2008.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Wagram said:
Well I was here in 2008, but Wagram wasn't made until Jan 2010.

Same

I was here in 2008 then left and came back in 2010

I've been following the site since '09, but never created the account until '10 (you can thank amp316 for me making this account anyway).

We '10 users have nowhere to go...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Just checking in with our master overlord :P

I didn't realise there was so many posters from 2007-9 still around, still the heart and soul of the chartz :P

Also, you newcomers are totally gate crashing this party :P