By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What has been the worst year for gaming in the past decade? - 2012!

I agree. Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed 3, and Halo 4 was the only good games last year

Around the Network

but never the less... nintendo released wii u and 3ds xl in 2012 :( you not happy with it?

2012, 2010 was a great year having Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 2, God Of Wwar 3, AC Brotherhood, Halo Reach, etc.

ThatGreekGuy said:
2012, 2010 was a great year having Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 2, God Of Wwar 3, AC Brotherhood, Halo Reach, etc.

2012?  2012 was a great year having COD Black Ops 2, Mass Effect 3, Wwalking Dead, Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, etc.

aikohualda said:
but never the less... nintendo released wii u and 3ds xl in 2012 :( you not happy with it?

The XL was kind of rushed into the market because of initial poor 3DS sales. You can tell cause it isn't as "cool" looking. They fixed what they could as fast as they could.

Same with WiiU, the Wii was fading fast and Ninty needed the headstart. (Day1 updates lack of features). Nintendo's kinda in a weird position now, they got the 3DS up and running by launching it incompletely (lack of games, features like nintendo network) and they seem to be doing the same for the WiiU. I wouldn't be surprised if we see another ambassadors and  redesign within the next 2 years. (but hey I got it early for Ambassadors in the 1st place.)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

2005 was the worst year by far. Only decent game I can think of was Pikmin 2.

The worst year for me was 2011. I literally had nothing to play until Skyward Sword. I spent most of my time playing league of legends (Dark times)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I still think 2003 was the worst.

2012 was pretty awful.  A decent number of great downloadable titles, but the only retail games I found to be worth playing were Sleeping Dogs and XCOM.  Thankfully 2013 looks much better.

Boutros said:
I still think 2003 was the worst.

We have a winner folks.

Just Googled biggest games of 2003, what a shit year. I think this is a year we could all agree on (unless you're a hardcore Wind Waker fan).