Should Disney have created a Vita port?

Yes 12 46.15%

No 14 53.85%

Total:26
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:

NFC thing? Nintendo Friend Code.....?

Well..maybe Microsoft's Windows Games service or w/e they call it ;x - no idea, wouldnt want to buy this on a portable/mobile or on a Wii (outdated) and PS3 ;x.

I think he meant Near Field Communication. (NFC.)

So the Wii and the other consoles can do that o.O? But a PC cant...?

The GamePad can do it, all the other consoles need a dongle so you can put the toys in there. This thing:

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

So the Wii and the other consoles can do that o.O? But a PC cant...?

The Wii U is the only one with that built in.

Does Nintendo really not realize the sheer amount of cash they can rake in by doing something similar with Pokemon? I'm pretty sure the investors will force them to in the end though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

If they ever do bring mainline Pokemon to home console, figures with NFC would be the reason to do it.

Otakumegane said:
Does Nintendo really not realize the sheer amount of cash they can rake in by doing something similar with Pokemon? I'm pretty sure the investors will force them to in the end though.

Oh trust me, it's coming. But for Japan only.........

Around the Network

I think that, if it utilisation the NFC in the GamePad then the WiiU could be the way to go on this one.

I'm not liking it, though it is a good way to get new kids into Disney.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

honestly don't know what to say about this except that this is nothing for me :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Gamerace said:
Oh boy.... This collectable figure/game idea will be milked dry pretty quick I think. Unless Pokemon does it. That'd be epic.

As for Vita - Likely the userbase is too small and too adult for this game.

But a game like this would surely increase the amount of kids owning the device. Toys are cross platform.

spurgeonryan said:
They should have. Could not have been much money. This is a great idea for Disney though! Nintendo needs this with Pokemkon. I cant even imagine where stores are going to keep all these figures along with Skylander figures.

Toys section for the majority of them. Keep the best selling ones near the video game sections.

This with Nintendo characters should have been a Wii U launch game

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’