By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni gets a 9.4 from IGN. Surprised?

the_dengle said:

"The way IGN has been towards JRPGs this generation"? You mean... generous? Not sure why you would be surprised.

Halo: Reach - 10
Uncharted 3 - 10

Tales of Vesperia - 8.2

Hardly.

Around the Network

Not surprised at all. That game looks absolutely tops. Makes me wish I still had a PS3...

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Euphoria14 said:
Game Informer gave it a 7/10, but they disliked the difficulty level and the "absurd amount of random encounters".

There are no random encounters, lol.

High or low?

Wagram said:
Euphoria14 said:
Game Informer gave it a 7/10, but they disliked the difficulty level and the "absurd amount of random encounters".

There are no random encounters, lol.

High or low?

She said that she "Cursed at many cheap boss fights", so I am guessing the difficulty of the bosses was too high for her.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I am not surprised at all. This game will sell over million easy if westerners support it. If it sells two million the Playstation is still the console of choice for JRPG's. At 40+ hours of gameplay I will be buying this game full price. Miyazaki films + Level 5 all in one? You cannot lose here. I will be also buying tales of Xillia as well as I am hearing its great.

Around the Network

I want to see what Edge gives it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

8/10

Euphoria14 said:

Good lord, don't remind me. LOL

Can't wait! This is what my PS3 has been waiting for.

Simply fantastic score and hours and hours of gameplay.

Bliss.

Euphoria14 said:

Edge gave 8.