Around the Network

Okay probably should have put down what I played

PS3:
Valkyria Chronicles

Xbox 360:
Lost Oydssey
Eternal Sonata

Wii

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I guess I'll hijack this thread for one question.

Can someone recommend me a hard jrpg? It can be on ps2/360/wii/ds/android/pc.

xenoblade, xenoblade, xenoblade, and you can also try xenoblade

If you can deal with a Strategy JRPG then Valkyria Chronicles is one of the best games of the whole generation, there's also Disgaea 3 and 4 as far as Strategy JRPGs go, if you somehow missed out on Persona 3 from the late PS2 days then buy it at the PSN store for 10 dollars it's the best JRPG I've ever played. Ni No Kuni looks interesting and some people like the Tales games.

Edit: You've played Valkyria Chronicles so scratch that I guess, that was the best one of the generation in my opinion. I played Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, FF XIII and some others and I wouldn't recommend any of them too strongly except Lost Odyssey which is decent.

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Around the Network
runqvist said:

Not counting Dark Souls (also Demon's Souls if you had PS3)? In that case I've heard the Last Remnant might be challenging but I've never played it. 

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

If you like strategy RPGs, get Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on the Gamecube and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on the Wii. Play them on your Wii.

Taken together they're the best JRPG/SRPG experience you'll have in a long itme.

Agreed. JRPGs this gen have been terrible compared to previous gens. It looks like your question has mostly been answered so I'll leave it at that.

Well, there is one game I could add. You should try Catherine. It's not a JRPG by any means but if you are looking for a game with some Japanese flavor to it and you are a fan of the Persona series (same team made this game), you should check it out.

Ckmlb1 said:
runqvist said:

Not counting Dark Souls (also Demon's Souls if you had PS3)? In that case I've heard the Last Remnant might be challenging but I've never played it. 

Well that one I have.. actually on 360 and pc. :P I think it was a bit confusing or something and so I did not bother to start it again. Might as well try it next.

Oh and I don't have dark souls yet.

They all really suck bro, I only have one suggestion if you never Played Dark Souls check it out

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw