By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just wait for Ni No Kuni, you wont be dissapointed

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Just buy Lost Odyssey and see why all other JRPG's this gen are fighting for second place.

Yeah he might never finish the game like me since the last disc is delivered in an enveloppe, resulting in DRE's once you put it in your 360.

Got 3 versions of this game and all had errors in the last disc.

Otakumegane said:

DieAppleDie said:
You must play Arc rise fantasia for Wii, its as classic as a Jrpg can be but with minor positive tweaks on the combat and an ability system similar to Kid icarus one.

But...the voice acting....

i got used to it .......come on, are you telling me that you arent buying a good game on your prefered genre just because it has bad voice acting?

Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story.

Xenoblade is the answer.

Around the Network

Pff on the third page and no mention of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls for shame for shame.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

On 360:

Lost odyssey
Tales of Vesperia

On PS3:
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Xillia (coming this year)

On both:
Star Ocean 4
Eternal Sonata

On the Wii:
Xenoblade chronicles
The last story

On 3DS:
Tales of the abyss
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Fire emblem awakening (coming out soon)

On PSP:
FF7 crisis core
Star Ocean 1 remake
Kingdom hearts BBS
FFT remake
Tactics ogre remake

Xenoblade Chronicles this is JRPG king of this gen altough the graphics are last gen. But hey the game is so fucking great that wont mind them at all.

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
kowenicki said:
Just buy Lost Odyssey and see why all other JRPG's this gen are fighting for second place.

Yeah he might never finish the game like me since the last disc is delivered in an enveloppe, resulting in DRE's once you put it in your 360.

Got 3 versions of this game and all had errors in the last disc.

Whatever. Can't resist can you. Every opportunity.

I had one copy and I finished it.

Stop using discs as coasters. 

What? Its a valid complain, you don't need to downplay it, you don't know how much headache it caused me. I still didn't finish the game thanks to this problem. Just look at google how many people had this problem https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=lost+odyssey+disc+4+error&oq=lost+odyssey+disc+4+&gs_l=hp.3.1.0l4.535.4549.0.5939.20.13.0.7.7.0.178.1571.5j8.13.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.FFQ2vA0XL5M&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1357700187,d.d2k&fp=38ab258a85085404&biw=1600&bih=773

I even used the hot water trick, it didn't work.

I hope this game gets a proper working rerelease next gen on bluray.

EU                                                                          Japan

Absolutly ridicilous. One of the few games I liked playing on my xbox had to be shipped like this.