By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ni No Kuni, Tales of Xillia is coming too.

Also:

Look at sig, now sign up for the Beta. Hope you see you there.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Lost Odyssey is the best jrpg this gen. You could also try out Xenoblade, it is a good game.

The only JRPGs I've played are Star Ocean: The Last Hope, FFXIII and XIII-2, and Eternal Sonata. I hear Valkyria Chronicles is very good. If you wait another week, Ni No Kuni will be released for the PS3 which is looking very promising.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Oh yes Valkyria Chronicles! How could I forget. OP I highly recommend this game. I think I have over 90 hours on that game, and thats without dlc. 86 on metacritic.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

There are only 3 really good jrpgs this gen. Last sory, xenoblade, lost odyssey, thats it. If you consider srpgs to count then throw valkyria chronicles onto the list as well.

Around the Network

Ni No Kuni and Tales of Xillia are almost here on the PS3, and Valkyria Chronciles is good as well. Lost Odyssey for the 360 but you might like Dragon Quest as well. The Last story and Xenoblade on the Wii.

You must play Arc rise fantasia for Wii, its as classic as a Jrpg can be but with minor positive tweaks on the combat and an ability system similar to Kid icarus one

ARC RISE FANTASIA

DieAppleDie said:
You must play Arc rise fantasia for Wii, its as classic as a Jrpg can be but with minor positive tweaks on the combat and an ability system similar to Kid icarus one.

But...the voice acting....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Valkyria Chronicles, Ninokuni(in 2 weeks), Lost Odyssey