By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was the Sandy Hook shooting a fake?

NintendoPie said:
think-man said:
Ended up watching the whole thing, I do like a good conspiracy.

They are pretty interesting. Aren't they?

Yeah they make you think outside the box, thats why I like zeitgeist.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
It is natural for people to fear the unknown. All these conspiracy theories are a result of people being afraid, not logic or reasoning. Be stronger than your emotions and think about how crazy you are to believe this was faked. The Sandy Hook tragedy in no way was an inside job.

Believing what you're told can also be the result of fear. Fear isn't exclusive, and can cause different ways of thinking. Also, a logical person takes in all available information to discern the truth. An illogical, fearful, or emotional person dismisses what they deem to be contrary to their beliefs.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

ishiki said:
adriane23 said:
ishiki said:

It's just a Norma l conspiracy video like the usa not going to the moon etc. I don't dismiss them as a whole but IMO there's way more evidence that it did happen than didn't. Facebook pages names are easily changed so that IMO can't be used as any hard evidence unless you can get a more in depth history.

Im sure some consiracy's are true but it's hard to say which ones. If I'd pick one the us government handling of Benghazi is way more suspicious than this. Whose ip adress was used and interview them. But it's probably just as the user aboveme says

Yes, the names can be changed, but can the dates? And if the dates can be changed, why a few days prior to the incident? If the dates can't be changed, what were the original names of the pages? Questions that have yet to be answered.

Those are questions. But you'd have to get Facebook to give you the information. They could be fan pages, some  people get some faccebooks to make fan pages etc, and after the incident could have made one for this but you don't know and probably won't know ever. Faso you can believe this forever.

The evidence is much stronger for fake Moon landing, faking 911. There's also a much stronger motive for the us government. But you don't like conspiracy theories do you?

Correct, I hate conspiracy theories. Because they're usually nothing more than theories with shallow facts. I don't however, dismiss the questions they may pose.

adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
It is natural for people to fear the unknown. All these conspiracy theories are a result of people being afraid, not logic or reasoning. Be stronger than your emotions and think about how crazy you are to believe this was faked. The Sandy Hook tragedy in no way was an inside job.

Believing what you're told can also be the result of fear. Fear isn't exclusive, and can cause different ways of thinking. Also, a logical person takes in all available information to discern the truth. An illogical, fearful, or emotional person dismisses what they deem to be contrary to their beliefs.

No. Trusting peer reviewed papers and common sense are not a result of fear.

JoeTheBro said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:

You missed the point of my reply entirely. And common sense is subjective.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:

You missed the point of my reply entirely. And common sense is subjective.

it's common sense to research your claims. Which the one who made the video obviously didn't do. However, when I researched their claims what did I find? That it is actually very probable that it was a name change. So what do I believe? I believe what the evidence suggest... which is contrary to the video. Case closed, next on the docket?

Look I don't care if you believe it or not, but I do hate when people immediately dismiss it as "a video by some gun lunatic who's afraid of Obama taking his guns" or some other similar wording...If people didn't question things we would still think the earth is flat and that the sun revolves around the earth.

The government is so fucking corrupt, do you really think they have your best interests at heart? Maybe they didn't do this, or 9/11 for that matter, but they certainly aren't out to make your life better.

Marks said:
Look I don't care if you believe it or not, but I do hate when people immediately dismiss it as "a video by some gun lunatic who's afraid of Obama taking his guns" or some other similar wording...If people didn't question things we would still think the earth is flat and that the sun revolves around the earth.

The government is so fucking corrupt, do you really think they have your best interests at heart? Maybe they didn't do this, or 9/11 for that matter, but they certainly aren't out to make your life better.

No offense but what a ****ing stupid comparison. Yeah, natural progression of ideology such as the world not being flat, is just as logical as this tin foil hat nonsense.

And it's easy to dismiss it was illogical fear mongering from a gun nut when the issues raised are laughable at best. As human beings we should all be ashamed that videos like this exist.

Marks said:

How do you know the government didn't tell you the world is round when it is in fact flat? The school system is run by the government. you ask questions, but the probabilities in certain situations lean much more to certain explanations being more feasible.

People are corrupt, governments will always be corrupt As a result. 

The world may never know.