By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was the Sandy Hook shooting a fake?

adriane23 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
It is natural for people to fear the unknown. All these conspiracy theories are a result of people being afraid, not logic or reasoning. Be stronger than your emotions and think about how crazy you are to believe this was faked. The Sandy Hook tragedy in no way was an inside job.

Believing what you're told can also be the result of fear. Fear isn't exclusive, and can cause different ways of thinking. Also, a logical person takes in all available information to discern the truth. An illogical, fearful, or emotional person dismisses what they deem to be contrary to their beliefs.

No. Trusting peer reviewed papers and common sense are not a result of fear.

You missed the point of my reply entirely. And common sense is subjective.

it's common sense to research your claims. Which the one who made the video obviously didn't do. However, when I researched their claims what did I find? That it is actually very probable that it was a name change. So what do I believe? I believe what the evidence suggest... which is contrary to the video. Case closed, next on the docket?

Tell that to the religious and politicians. Common sense is subjective. Next on the docket? You never answered my questions.

What doespolitics have anything to do with thise nonsense? Common sense is subjective is a cowardly way of weasling out of this. I think everyone would agree that if you want your claims to hold up you should research and investigate them which did not happen here. As for your questions I have answered them all.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
It is natural for people to fear the unknown. All these conspiracy theories are a result of people being afraid, not logic or reasoning. Be stronger than your emotions and think about how crazy you are to believe this was faked. The Sandy Hook tragedy in no way was an inside job.

Believing what you're told can also be the result of fear. Fear isn't exclusive, and can cause different ways of thinking. Also, a logical person takes in all available information to discern the truth. An illogical, fearful, or emotional person dismisses what they deem to be contrary to their beliefs.

No. Trusting peer reviewed papers and common sense are not a result of fear.

You missed the point of my reply entirely. And common sense is subjective.

it's common sense to research your claims. Which the one who made the video obviously didn't do. However, when I researched their claims what did I find? That it is actually very probable that it was a name change. So what do I believe? I believe what the evidence suggest... which is contrary to the video. Case closed, next on the docket?

Tell that to the religious and politicians. Common sense is subjective. Next on the docket? You never answered my questions.

What doespolitics have anything to do with thise nonsense? Common sense is subjective is a cowardly way of weasling out of this. I think everyone would agree that if you want your claims to hold up you should research and investigate them which did not happen here. As for your questions I have answered them all.

You said that it's common sense to research your claims. Most religious people and almsot all politicians never research their claims. They just make things up to suit their overall agenda. Is that easier for you to comprehend?

What is "this" and how is stating a fact weasling out of it?

No, you haven't answered all my questions.

What was the name of the Facebook page before December 14th? (You said to find out from Facebook. That's not answering the question)

Is it a coincidence that the date of the page is only 1-3 days prior to the day of the shooting? (You didn't answer)

Yes, the names can be changed, but can the dates? And if the dates can be changed, why a few days prior to the incident? If the dates can't be changed, what were the original names of the pages? (I asked these to someone else, but feel free to take a stab at them.)

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
adriane23 said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
adriane23 said:

You said that it's common sense to research your claims. Most religious people and almsot all politicians never research their claims. They just make things up to suit their overall agenda. Is that easier for you to comprehend?

What was the name of the Facebook page before December 14th? (You said to find out from Facebook. That's not answering the question)

Is it a coincidence that the date of the page is only 1-3 days prior to the day of the shooting? (You didn't answer)

Yes, the names can be changed, but can the dates? And if the dates can be changed, why a few days prior to the incident? If the dates can't be changed, what were the original names of the pages? (I asked these to someone else, but feel free to take a stab at them.)

First of all, no... politics has nothing to do with this.

Secondly, it's not my job to provide you with the name of the page before it changed. It's yours and the ones making the claims. It's my job to debunk your claims with reasonable doubt which I have done.

I did answer this question by stating facts and stats. It is no where near a coincidence if within that time frame 3.6 million new users were created. Especially considering there are multiple (dozens of them) of profiles dedicated to the same person now and of those some of them were created before the incident.

Again, your job to provide that evidence to support your claims not ours.

The guy who made that video obviously didnt know anything about how school lockdowns work. Most of the stuff in there is easily explained.

adriane23 said:
adriane23 said:
adriane23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
adriane23 said:

First of all, no... politics has nothing to do with this.

Secondly, it's not my job to provide you with the name of the page before it changed. It's yours and the ones making the claims. It's my job to debunk your claims with reasonable doubt which I have done.

I did answer this question by stating facts and stats. It is no where near a coincidence if within that time frame 3.6 million new users were created. Especially considering there are multiple (dozens of them) of profiles dedicated to the same person now and of those some of them were created before the incident.

Again, your job to provide that evidence to support your claims not ours.

I've never made a claim about anything in this thread. I think you're confused, because you don't seem to comprehend the main point of this thread, which is to ask questions and get different opinions.

Who said this has anything to do with politics? I used politicians and religious people as examples of two groups that commonly don't use common sense.

I never said it was your job to provide the name of the page, so it definitely isn't mine. No one may ever know, but it's still a question I feel should be asked all the same.

Again, I'm not making any claims, I'm asking questions. Questions you still seem to be avoiding. You can easily just say that you don't have an answer. There's nothing wrong with that.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

No one is avoiding questions. I do not know what they were before they were what they are now, nor do I care. The question is irrelevant and not my concern. My concern is to debunk the stupidness in the video you posted which I have suceeded in doing so. You are asking the wrong people and if you want to know the truth then ask the right people. Waste your time in asking trivial question.

However, you are asking them because of the questions the video posed. In such a manner that you are echoing the same concerns that the video is showing. Therefore, since you are asking questions because of a video you seem to be concerned with then it is your duty to do the investigation and come back with your findings.

Yep, because a school, the police, and the media all joined in on a conspiracy.
That makes sense.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

HOLY SHIT! JULY 2012!!!!
http://www.indiegogo.com/Sandy-Hook-Elementary-School-Victims-Fund

Lol, don't get too excited. Read the first paragraph. The theatre shootings from July 2012. Not the actual donations for sandy hook. Lulz

Marks said:
iFlow said:
Two things.
1) Too soon.
2) I watched the first six minutes and none of it makes sense. The entire part about another gunman could be just some guy who had an adrenaline rush from being near the school and hearing shots fired. Everyone acts differently when faced with a situation so sickening. More than likely, he was innocent. As for the 4 handguns and the assault rifle. I live in Kentucky, and my local news channel said that 4 handguns were used and an automatic rifle was in the trunk on the day after it happened.

People knew he was going to use the assault rifle if needed to, and we don't want someone to have the chance to do so again. I don't like infowars or Alex Jones. Both twist articles and news reports like crescents.

Too soon? So when will it be okay to call out the government on, at the very least, these inconsistencies? 

Wow, thats heartless. Show a little respect for those lost and the families who mourn. They lost their children man! We shouldn't be making fairy tales!

I just don't consider it normal human behaviour to set up a FB funding page either hours before or after your son or daughter has been proclaimed dead. I never discounted the shooting ever occurring, it's just difficult to ignore the fact that some people out there are obviously just seeking to monetarily benefit from all this, which just seems abnormal. There have already been arrests for individuals pretending to know the victims just to get money.