By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Realized something for next week in japan SSBB VS DMC4

Smash Bros will own DMC4 which I have not ever heard of until now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

devil may cry

SSBB will win. If it was a good game like GT5, GTA4, MGS4, than I'd say one of the games I listed would sell more. but out of the 2 its gotta be SSBB.

I do say a very bad decision for capcom to release it on the same week as Brawl. Although both game not on the same demographic but they are both competing on the same gamer's $$$. I'm sensing a big mistake like the one Konami release MGS on the same month of GTA

My predictions for next week:
Wii will have a slight hardware-increase, with SSBB selling out(i won't predict actual numbers cause Nintendo has been really sucky with their software-production lately)

PS3 will have a moderate hardware-increase, but Devil May Cry will sell less than 100000 copies

XBOX360 will remain the same , the 360-version will flop. Maybe it will sell 5000 copies

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
It's not DMC4 vs SSBB, nothing on the PS3 matters anywhere, just ask A_T.

You're getting a little obsessed over him aren't you?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

X360 will sell more than 5000 maybe 40000 sounds more like it.

thekitchensink said:
Duke Of Darkness said:
Devil May Cry 4 since the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 combined will sell better the first week, but Super Smash Bros Brawl will sell more in lifetime this is because the Wii games tends to have long legs.

Remember, we're talking about Japan.  360 is basically a non-competitor there--DMC may sell 30,000-40,000 on it lifetime, and only because it's going to be bundled.  Also, even in Japan, Wii install base>PS3+360 install base.

Man I even had diffrent text.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

SSBB will sell better. Though some people are probably overestimating it's first week sales potential. Everytime a Nintendo game gets released it seems it misses the projections around here because it doesn't even ship as many games total as people predict it would sell first week!

Any game going against brawl will get a flogging. Its not so much, which will sell more, its more how much brawl will lower its sales. I say dmc4 may lose at least half of what it could of sold in its first week.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-