By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 sales surpass Xbox 360 (Shipped Numbers)- report

Nsanity said:
IDC also predicts 720 in 2014 and PS4 in 2015: http://www.ibtimes.com/idc-predicts-wii-u-xbox-720-ps4-will-calm-games-industry-turbulence-302747

in august of 2011 a lot of people were predicting that... some still to this day are saying ps4 in 2014

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Wander_ said:

Why do you have to ruin our party everytime there's a good sony news?

Because it gives me a raging boner?

Can i touch it ? Please pretty please.

Nsanity said:
Wander_ said:
Nsanity said:
IDC also predicts 720 in 2014 and PS4 in 2015: http://www.ibtimes.com/idc-predicts-wii-u-xbox-720-ps4-will-calm-games-industry-turbulence-302747

Wut.

trunkswd said:
thekitchensink said:
Wait... he thinks Nintendo will ship 50 million Wii Us by the end of the year?? o.O

You misread that. IDC predicted 50 million by the end of 2016.

Hehe... just testing you.

...yup.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
riderz13371 said:
Wander_ said:
Nsanity said:

Theres never any good Sony news. NEVER.

Even those this report is inaccurate it is still good news for sony. Not everyone pays attention to quarterly reports (probablly a small minority in fact) The more people who see this innaccurate report the better image sony gets

Around the Network

The absolute failure of Xbox 360 (and Xbox before it) has cost Microsoft victory in
this generation. It will be interesting to see how they attempt to address this when
the nextbox launches, a massive exclusive like Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter will be required.

The absolute failure of Xbox 360 in Japan has cost Microsoft victory in
this generation. It will be interesting to see how they attempt to address this when
the nextbox launches, a massive exclusive like Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter will be required.

tripenfall said:
The absolute failure of Xbox 360 in Japan has cost Microsoft victory in

Why did you double post ?

Wander_ said:
Nsanity said:
Wander_ said:

Can i touch it ? Please pretty please.

Pic or it didn't happen. 

Yay!!!

*eats a spoon of salt*

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)