By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 sales surpass Xbox 360 (Shipped Numbers)- report

Let's party bitches. Even if all of this is wrong. PlayStation_Nation_4_Life_.

Around the Network
Wander_ said:

Let's party bitches. Even if all of this is wrong. PlayStation_Nation_4_Life_.

My penis went soft so fast I almost analed myself. You couldn't have picked a worse picture lol!

i dont think its happened yet but it will very soon. this is the pre party!

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

Lol I like that! Let's pre-party! 

Sal.Paradise said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

Lol I like that! Let's pre-party! 

i already have a boner because of this thread now this. WHAT THE HELL IS HER NAME. TELL ME NOW!!

Around the Network

If this is accurate, I give full congratulations to Microsoft and the Xbox brand for doing so well this gen and holding the lead throughout most of the generation against the PS3, still it was one of the most epic sales battles since the great SNES vs Genesis/Master system.

Shipment numbers are going to be interesting as always

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I want to believe it but if true Sony would be the first to announce it

Rafux said:
I want to believe it but if true Sony would be the first to announce it

What would they say though? They can't just come out and be all like "well we are in second place now we beat the 360". Would they just provide their shipped numbers and then label the Xbox's shipped numbers as "competitor"???

so anyone know whens the next time we get shipments? should be soon shouldnt it?