By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 sales surpass Xbox 360 (Shipped Numbers)- report

Wander_ said:
MoHasanie said:
That is most likely incorrect. I'll wait for Microsoft and Sony to officially announce their numbers for the 4th quarter.
Anyways, it'll still happen sometime in mid-late 2013, and when it happens, then I will congratulate Sony and PS3 fans.

Are you arabic? if so i thought that the arab world was dominated by Sony. Strange seeing an arabic dude who likes Xbox :0

haha, no, I'm not Arab, but I live in arab country. Yup, PS3 does VERY well in the Middle East and Europe. Xbox is certainly not as popular, and Wii is the least popular in the Arab countries. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Wander_ said:
MoHasanie said:
That is most likely incorrect. I'll wait for Microsoft and Sony to officially announce their numbers for the 4th quarter.
Anyways, it'll still happen sometime in mid-late 2013, and when it happens, then I will congratulate Sony and PS3 fans.

Are you arabic? if so i thought that the arab world was dominated by Sony. Strange seeing an arabic dude who likes Xbox :0

haha, no, I'm not Arab, but I live in arab country. Yup, PS3 does VERY well in the Middle East and Europe. Xbox is certainly not as popular, and Wii is the least popular in the Arab countries. 

I was going to make a somewhat racist joke but I don't want to get banned so screw it.

MoHasanie said:
Wander_ said:
MoHasanie said:

i've been to dubai and it is too damn hard to find Xbox & Wii games. It's all about the PlayStation there.

Wander_ said:
Sal.Paradise said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

i dont think its happened yet but it will very soon. this is the pre party!

Lol I like that! Let's pre-party! 

i already have a boner because of this thread now this. WHAT THE HELL IS HER NAME. TELL ME NOW!!

just do an image search for 'suzy' lol 

Wander_ said:
MoHasanie said:
Wander_ said:
MoHasanie said:

i've been to dubai and it is too damn hard to find Xbox & Wii games. It's all about the PlayStation there.

Wha.. WHAT is THIS!! Gaming inequality!!! This is outrage!!

Looks at Japan*

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Wander_ said:
MoHasanie said:
Wander_ said:
MoHasanie said:

Yeah, and game prices here are generally more expensive than other countries. Like, even if games are over a year old, they usually never change the price. 

You can find plenty of xbox games but Wii games are difficult to find. Here in Dubai, when Halo 4 launched, there were long lines at many game stores to get copies and many were sold out, so the Xbox is a popular console, just not as much as the PS3. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I also doubt this. Even if it did.... does it really matter at this point? Both bases are pretty well established & inevitably bringing out next-gen soon.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Sal.Paradise said:
Wander_ said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Lol I like that! Let's pre-party! 

i already have a boner because of this thread now this. WHAT THE HELL IS HER NAME. TELL ME NOW!!

just do an image search for 'suzy' lol 

Ok i'm gonna take a 2 minute break to satisfy myself.

Wouldn't surprise me if the 360 and PS3 leapfrog the Wii at this rate, granted that they retain 10+ year cycles. A good start would be a price cut for both systems this year.

Also doesn't this site track sold through to the consumer and not shipped to retailers? If so, either the report is grossly exaggerated or VGchartz is behind by quite a bit.

Damn PS3 destroyed xbox. Completely. Launched a year later and suffered for year's with being much more expensive than the other consoles.