By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta director clueless about Valve/PC gaming, bashes Kotaku

reminds me of our discussion some weeks ago about pc gaming in different asian countries.

Around the Network

Kamiya is a man child..that's all there is to it

and kotaku are hit seeking douchebags too..match made in heaven

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I...I'm having a little trouble making sense of the twitter speak.

OT: It doesn't come as a surprise to me that he most Japanese devs neither know nor care much about PC gaming. I can't name a single small japanese game that was released on pc this gen. There are few, even among the bigger titles.

"Do you eat shit?" was the perfect response. Kamiya is a complete hero.

Trunkin said:
I...I'm having a little trouble making sense of the twitter speak.

OT: It doesn't come as a surprise to me that he most Japanese devs neither know nor care much about PC gaming. I can't name a single small japanese game that was released on pc this gen. There are few, even among the bigger titles.

No kidding, I have no idea what I just read.

Still, yeah, that looked pretty childish.  

Around the Network

I have nothing against Kotaku in general, but that article is complete bullshit. Spin. Spin. Spin.

Classy!

Kamiya has been constantly bugged by people begging him for PC ports. He got fed up with it and told them to fuck off. I'm guessing this angered some PC fanboys and Kotaku is riding on the drama for some pageviews.

Although I do not agree with Kamiyas behavior, I can't believe that Kotaku is telling Kamiya, who was born and raised in Japan, about PC gaming in Japan.

badgenome said:
"Do you eat shit?" was the perfect response. Kamiya is a complete hero.

This +1

Besides the man made DMC and Bayonetta...he can tell people to eat shit all they want. 

disolitude said:
badgenome said:

Besides the man made DMC and Bayonetta...he can tell people to eat shit all they want. 

Person made good art =/= Person is a good person