By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta director clueless about Valve/PC gaming, bashes Kotaku

When indie stuff like Reccetear on steam sells like crazy, imagine what proper titles like MGR would do, especially during steam sales.

Around the Network

Clearly he speaks for his entire company even though others at Platinum have spoken about wanting to get their games onto Steam in the past....

""Console game development budgets are really big," he said, "so we need publishing partners to create those games. I was thinking — with our own money — about creating a PC title for Steam. It would give us the possibility to become a publisher, which is very attractive to me."

"If you think about the console market in Japan, and compare it to the world, it's not that big," Inaba said. "So I view the PC as an area with huge potential. It would be great if we could do a Kickstarter and gather enough money for a game to be released on Steam."

Inaba says he recently visited Valve when he attended PAX Prime in Seattle. He says Valve talked about its future goals, where the company was headed, and "things that we can't really talk about, unfortunately.""

http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/9/24/3383184/platinum-games-on-pc-steam-kickstarter-tgs

And that's from a 30 second Google search, which Kotaku were obviously too busy to carry out.

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:

Clearly he speaks for his entire company even though others at Platinum have spoken about wanting to get their games onto Steam in the past....

""Console game development budgets are really big," he said, "so we need publishing partners to create those games. I was thinking — with our own money — about creating a PC title for Steam. It would give us the possibility to become a publisher, which is very attractive to me."

"If you think about the console market in Japan, and compare it to the world, it's not that big," Inaba said. "So I view the PC as an area with huge potential. It would be great if we could do a Kickstarter and gather enough money for a game to be released on Steam."

Inaba says he recently visited Valve when he attended PAX Prime in Seattle. He says Valve talked about its future goals, where the company was headed, and "things that we can't really talk about, unfortunately.""

http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/9/24/3383184/platinum-games-on-pc-steam-kickstarter-tgs

And that's from a 30 second Google search, which Kotaku were obviously too busy to carry out.

Too much work, clearly.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

pezus said:

(...)

“Ah douche bags. RT @luizpse: Kotaku made a article about you and PC gaming, because of the tweets.”

(...)

Is there a God Hand reference in this tweet or I'm making things in my mind:

I have the urge to write nasty stuff to Kamiya.

Edit :  here you go.

@PG_kamiya VGChartz loves to know how much dicks you like for breakfast, they're ready to sell their wieners.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

@PG_kamiya VGChartz loves to know how much dicks you like for breakfast, they're ready to sell their wieners.

xD

I do hope we get a response.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

PullusPardus said:

vgchartz loves Kamiya in case you dodn't notice

"Me, too. :) RT @tali__zorah84: I really would love to see Bayo 1 on Wii U sometime. ;P "

Please make it happen!