By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X/Y Contest! Whats Sylveon Base Stats and What Type Is It?

What Type Is Nenfia?

Normal 31 32.63%

Flying 11 11.58%

Ground 2 2.11%

Fighting 3 3.16%

Light 15 15.79%

Sun 1 1.05%

Moon 0 0%

Some other Old Type 4 4.21%

A new Type (not light/sun/moon) 21 22.11%

Total:88
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
NintendoPie said:
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:

That needs to happen. It's too adorable!!

Good you agree, I was really pissed when I knew gen 5 was going to be just new pokemons, no (pre)evolution, hope we have that chickrow(that's how I call him) in gen 6.

"Chickrow" lacks the feel of "Murkrow" and "Honchkrow". Something like "Rookrow" or "Tykrow" would work better. Actually, "Tykrow" sounds pretty cool, in my opinion - It's a 'krow' that is but a tyke.

That, or "Eskrow", for a bit of a play on words.

Around the Network

Anyone else???

bump

A poll has been added

It looks like a normal type, basically I already lost a point :(

Around the Network
MANUELF said:

i didn't choose normal, but i think its a light type!

tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

I dont believe it is a new type because there is no need for one and the metagame will be very affected if they add one

MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

I dont believe it is a new type because there is no need for one and the metagame will be very affected if they add one

its better! Just imagine light type! It'll be good against dark,ghost! No effect to ice (needs resistance!

MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

I hope the metagame gets heavily affected this generation, especially something to void most waller/staller types, since it's pretty damn annoying to play the metagame nowadays, with everyone spamming Toxic, Stealth Rock and Whirlwind/Roar. 

If a new type can help to make the metagame less annoying, i'm all for it. Plus, Game Freak makes the games without the metagame on their minds, as it was a by-product created by the fans, not themselves. Each generation since IV, they've added huge changes that seriously affect the metagame.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

My guess is Still LIGHT type!

110=HP
65=ATK
60=DEF
95=SP.ATK
130=SP.DEF
65=SPE