By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Certain Take on the new Starter Pokemon

I love them all but the fire one is my fav n.n

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Poor Chespin is getting the Oshawott treatment.

Watch as his final evolution is a total BAMF.

I don't know if anyone knows this, but I love Fennekin's design. Looks like my Shiba Inu. :3

You have a Shiba Inu?!... That puts you even higher on my list of favorite members in VGC. (And You were pretty high on it already. )

OT: The only one that looks derpy is the Grass Starter. All the others look cute/interesting. I agree with Smeags that Fennekin's design is pretty loveable.

...PS: Oshawott was awesome.

Starterwise the fire one looks best though certainly not great by any means.

Final form wise the grass one looks the best, but that's not saying much. Beards just look weird on pokemon. Maybe I just got to get used to it.

Idunno. Starters just seem to be getting worse and worse, but at least it appears they will actually be making noticable improvements to the actual game this time so I'm excited. And please no more human made inanimate objects becoming pokemon. I would rather get 50 new pokemon that look nice, then 150 unimaginitive ones. I swear if we get a pizzamon I might go crazy.

humm... I am actually surprised I like their evolved forms... except for that Fennekin fire dog their lowest evos suck... well fits in with the patern that I hate 2 out of 3 starting pokemon since gen 3 (the initial reason I stoped bothering with pokemon ;P)

in general I have always been a fan of water/ice... black was the only game I didn't choose water as my starting pokemon

Carl2291 said:
Oh Smeags, we arent that lucky!

See what I mean? That Chespin evolution looks great!

Cheespin def is grass/ground in its final evolution.

Definately not picking the frog now........I don't want no Frog Santa Claus lol. Im undecided now as what to pick.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Those ARE NOT actually the final forms, just fan-art of what they might look like.

I definately see the resemblance.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

miz1q2w3e said:

Those ARE NOT actually the final forms, just fan-art of what they might look like.

Oh......well it looked very convincing.

miz1q2w3e said:

I actually liked the Final Evolution for the Fire Starter. 

Though the beard would've been kind of awkward if you got a female Fennekin...

still throwing tantrums that grass is not reptile type :(