By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS VGC TOURNAMENTS! Free For All Today, Post Here!

Just wondering, since Tyson is the host of Bracket 1, would that mean I have to have him on my friends list to join the game?

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Just wondering, since Tyson is the host of Bracket 1, would that mean I have to have him on my friends list to join the game?

Yes add him, actually add everyone! i'll make sure he adds everyone now.

tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:

Oh, I have him added already.  It's just that it seems like he hasn't added me back yet so I was getting worried about how I could join the game.

MDMAlliance said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:

Oh, I have him added already.  It's just that it seems like he hasn't added me back yet so I was getting worried about how I could join the game.

he's my bro, i added you in, i forgot to update 4 FC's my bad, it should be there now

Soriku said:
Sorry, can't make it :x

No problem, srry you cant make it!

Around the Network

Hour left

Everyone entering put your bracket and number in your 3DS message and stay on the line at 6:30 (20mins from this post)

Be online now everyone so we kno your here!!!

30mins till battle

DieAppleDie said:
tbone51 said:
cyberninja45 said:
I'll be there

your in bracket1. Good luck (as if ya need it)

those one shot kills...D:

Hey be here online and on 3DS! there might be a chance (small one) both of us will switch brackets!!! thanks good luck

This is awesome. I might join next time. Good luck and enjoy your games guys!