By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS VGC TOURNAMENTS! Free For All Today, Post Here!

Good game peoplez!!!

Around the Network

Spiral towers?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

good games everyone

cyberninja45 said:
good games everyone

srry my bro had to leave. Im back! Want a 1 vs 1 battle?

tbone51 said:
cyberninja45 said:
good games everyone

srry my bro had to leave. Im back! Want a 1 vs 1 battle?

ok make a room

Around the Network

I knew that i was not good at kid icarus, but the fact that i did not have a good weapon make it a lot worse.
I would like to know how to build a good weapon.

And who the hell was the one that had a weapon that shoots big orange powerfull homing missiles? This guy was responsble for 60% of my deaths.

Dand said:
I knew that i was not good at kid icarus, but the fact that i did not have a good weapon make it a lot worse.

And who the hell was the one that had a weapon that shoots big orange powerfull homing missiles? This guy was responsble for 60% of my deaths.

Guilty!

tbone51 said:
Dand said:

Guilty!

LOL man.

What weapon was that? And what were its status and modifiers?

Dand said:
tbone51 said:
Dand said:

Guilty!

LOL man.

What weapon was that? And what were its status and modifiers?

it is the Eye Track Oribitars Value 233 +3 Distance, +4 back Charge Shot, -2 melee combo, 4 star Shot, 0 star melee. My ultimate weapon! Its not even high in #!