By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS VGC TOURNAMENTS! Free For All Today, Post Here!

All thanks to my trusty angel bow

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

Like I said, CyberNinja will continue to dominate our sorry asses^^

Congratulations!

tbone51 said:
CyberNinja Wins!!!!!!! Again!!!! lol, Great job guys! I'll post results soon, if anybody is down to play SSBB pls gt your FC ready! I'll be making a thread for regular daily Brawls!

Our new WLAN router doesn't seem to support the Wii anymore :/

I hope I can fix this issue somehow...

KHlover said:
tbone51 said:
CyberNinja Wins!!!!!!! Again!!!! lol, Great job guys! I'll post results soon, if anybody is down to play SSBB pls gt your FC ready! I'll be making a thread for regular daily Brawls!

try on the wii u!

Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

Not that hard when all you have to do is fire shots in the air.  Great weapon making skills.

The weapon making process is less about skill and more about time spent grinding + luck (luck with the type of fodder weapons you get and luck with the skills that pass on. Even with weapon groups it's too luck-based.)

Which is why I don't really like it.

Pretty much.  Like I said, the game's kind of broken but still fun ^_^

Around the Network
Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

Not that hard when all you have to do is fire shots in the air.  Great weapon making skills.

The weapon making process is less about skill and more about time spent grinding + luck (luck with the type of fodder weapons you get and luck with the skills that pass on. Even with weapon groups it's too luck-based.)

Yeah, unless they manage to crack the algorithm behind stat passing it is very annoying...

KHlover said:
Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

Yeah, unless they manage to crack the algorithm behind stat passing it is very annoying...

Maybe next time either have a weapon ranking cap or a limit to how many times you can use the same weapon?  Make it more skill dependent.

tbone51 said:
KHlover said:
tbone51 said:

try on the wii u!

The WiiU already told me the Internet of the virtual Wii won't work :/

Besides, I have an imported NTSC copy of SSBB (I was not able to wait three more months until the PAL release, so I bought it together with a freeloader) which requires my modded Wii to work^^

JWeinCom said:
Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

You kno being the creator of this game and SSB i believe the 3DS version will let you do add on to characters! Like custom things! Add a little weight or stronger specials, sort of like the stickers for the Subspace emissary!

tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:
Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

You kno being the creator of this game and SSB i believe the 3DS version will let you do add on to characters! Like custom things! Add a little weight or stronger specials, sort of like the stickers for the Subspace emissary!

Wouldn't surprise me