By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS VGC TOURNAMENTS! Free For All Today, Post Here!

How About next Tourny lets make it all Claws! Or only blades? Something to spice up the rules!?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:
Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

Not that hard when all you have to do is fire shots in the air.  Great weapon making skills.

The weapon making process is less about skill and more about time spent grinding + luck (luck with the type of fodder weapons you get and luck with the skills that pass on. Even with weapon groups it's too luck-based.)

Which is why I don't really like it.

Pretty much.  Like I said, the game's kind of broken but still fun ^_^

You kno being the creator of this game and SSB i believe the 3DS version will let you do add on to characters! Like custom things! Add a little weight or stronger specials, sort of like the stickers for the Subspace emissary!

Nintendo works together with Namco this time, I hope they include a character editor like in Soul Calibur! Or character customization like in Tekken!

Maybe. I'd like some limit on weapon rankings personally. Not everyone is going to be able to spend that much time grinding weapons.

Anyways, good games guys. Anyone who's into brawl, PM me your friend codes and I'd be happy to play a few matches later.

KHlover said:
Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

Not that hard when all you have to do is fire shots in the air.  Great weapon making skills.

The weapon making process is less about skill and more about time spent grinding + luck (luck with the type of fodder weapons you get and luck with the skills that pass on. Even with weapon groups it's too luck-based.)

Yeah, unless they manage to crack the algorithm behind stat passing it is very annoying...

My bow is precisely made so its  extremely high powered with moderate value. I think I won the first round in the final because of it.(The second guy actually  had more kills than me.)

There are some tricks you can do to get the exact weapon you want.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

im making a thread of SSBB, chec it out soon!

@Cyber you playing SSBB???

cyberninja45 said:
KHlover said:
Soriku said:
JWeinCom said:
cyberninja45 said:
I DOMINATED!

Yeah, unless they manage to crack the algorithm behind stat passing it is very annoying...

My bow is precisely made so its  extremely high powered with moderate value. I think I won the first round in the final because of it.(The second guy actually  had more kills than me.)

There is some tricks you can do to get the exact weapon you want.

Yeah, but any amount of tricks are still going to require a lot of grinding.  I've been trying forever to get something with Range + 3 and no melee stars, but it's just too time consuming.

tbone51 said:
@Cyber you playing SSBB???

I don't have the disc at home right with me now. Maybe next week.

A little off topic but who got ssf4 for 3ds?