By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is up with the ridiculous ban fines?

yay, im in the poor people club!...
ah crap! i change my mind!!
i miss my money
can you spare some change?... change?...
spare some change?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I lost money merely by changing my avatar, yeah.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Why do you guys want such a huge red number, its not funny.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Is there any way to increase vg money a lot? I heard adding games or something is one way but not even that much.

Think the little bans with huge money deductions is too much compared to how much you can get for doing things like posting, how much have good posters gotten so far? $100-200 only, one little ban for 1 or 2 days could maybe take away months of good amount of posts? Way too low. Really think it needs tweaking.

Can't you stop such these ridiculously long numbers as they muck with the margins a bit

Around the Network

i have one too :D

Cheaters. Begging for negative handouts from mods. I EARN my negative VG$.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

i DIDN'T ask for it...

Maybe it'll be like Heroes of Might and Magic (the original) where neagtive population after not training units for years would actually yield positive billions? Too bad those billions only had 1 hp combined though...

soon we'll be swarmed with VG beggars, there'll be a VG middle class, the VG elite.....

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.