By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

think-man said:
OT: he needs a buff in all stars :P

His limits/Specials are weak and predictable, but he is one of the most annoyingly strong close-combat players to go against online.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'll play this when the price goes down. I find myself very attracted to Hack 'n' Slash games of late. I loved Lollipop Chainsaw. Hopefully DmC is half as good as Lollipop Chainsaw.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What difficulty levels are available from the start?

Really nice review scores, but I don´t give a shit about them ever since Spec Ops: The Line
I hope I will get it tomorrow

JGarret said:

Available: 

Human

Devil Hunter

Nephilm (Start here if you played DMC before)

Locked:

Son of Sparda - Enemies get tougher, attack waves are remixed.

Dante Must Die - Contains the strongest enemies and extra attack waves.

Heaven or Hell - The remixed mode, but everyone and everything, including Dante, dies after one hit!

Hell and Hell - The same as above, but only Dante dies after one hit!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
JGarret said:

Available: 

Human

Devil Hunter

Locked:

Heaven or Hell - The remixed mode, but everyone and everything, including Dante, dies after one hit!

Does Nephilim difficulty provide a decent challenge in your opinion?

AndrewWK said:
Really nice review scores, but I don´t give a shit about them ever since Spec Ops: The Line
I hope I will get it tomorrow

Yeah I think the game looks awesome, somethings seem a bit disapointing to me like apparently the ending, which I don't know yet.

Not all the reviews are out yet, I'm still not sure what the metacritic will be, because not all those reviews have been computed.

But one of the best games of 2013 no doubt.

Its disapointing it didn't come out last year, there was so little competition this game would have won action game of the year, and maybe even game of the year.

nen-suer said:
forevercloud3000 said:
I hate the devs on a personal level, has nothing to do with the work they do tho. They are ungrateful, narcisistic A-holes that still won't admit that Heavenly Sword, something they frequently put down cuz they are mad with Sony, is the BEST title they ever made commercially. The fanbase they established with that game are also inherent PS fans and they all but gave them the middle finger upon departure to Multiplatform land. Then they wonder why their "masterpiece" like Enslaved did so poorly.

I thought you knew them personally, but then I read the rest of your post.

I still don't understand why "some fans" take it as a personal insult when their favorite "exclusives" is shared with another console >_>

I'm a PS fan and I liked NT more after Enslaved Could care less about it sales or "exclusivety".

And FYI (and you may need to set down first coze this maybe a bit of a shock) Heavenly Sword was originally intended to a Xbox360 exclusive!!

Yep you just played (and enjoyed) a game that was made on a xbox360 prototype. Might as well kill yourself now

I think you failed to grasp what I was getting at. There ARE good game developers, and I enjoy Heavenly Sword, as well as DmC demo which is a multiplatform game.  I also already knew HS was meant to be on 360, just as Heavy Rain originally was as well.Yet MS and every other publisher passed on funding them until they met with Sony who understood their visions.

Like I said, i am not disgruntle about their games at all. It is their attitude towards their fanbase,and general lack of tact that bugs me. And it has become very obvious to many that it has started to effect the sales of their games.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

JGarret said:
Does Nephilim difficulty provide a decent challenge in your opinion?

Compared to other games yes, but compared to DMC not really.

But the combat is getting progressively more challenging and it's a lot tougher now, especially when enemies with shields

and the ones that require heaven/hell weapons to damage show up at the same time......in a small space.

I find myself stocking on green and yellow orbs whenever I get enough red ones later in the game.

If you played the demo the you should know how brutal DMD is. I wanted to start there coze i like to torture myself lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
JGarret said:

Available: 

Human

Devil Hunter

Locked:

I thought Son of Sparda would be available right away. Hell and hell is insane!