By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are you straight, Bi, or gay? Now with *slightly* nsfw pics. :)

SHARE!

I'm straight 718 57.44%

I'm Bi 132 10.56%

I'm gay 325 26.00%

I'm not sure 68 5.44%

Total:1,243

Completely straight but a supporter of equal rights for gays. Quite frankly, I don't care if it's a choice or you were born that way. It's your one and only life on Earth. You should be able to do whatever makes you happy so long as it's not truly harming another person. True love is hard enough to find as it is. Why force people to take on a lifestyle that would make it impossible for them?

Around the Network
Seece said:
luisgvm said:
Seece said:
luisgvm said:
i am a gaymer over here, from Venezuela :)

one question, this goes to straight, bi. or gays. would you forgive the person you love, if he/she would have been unfaithfull??.

Depends on the circumstances, more than likely no reason would be good enough tho, and it just taints the relationship and sucks the trust out of it. It's very hard to come back from.

well, you are totally right. i ask because it happened to me. my boyfriend confessed that he cheated on me once. i decided to forgive him. but since then, we have a lot of trust issues. and its kinda akward, with the passing of time its getting a little bit better. but still.  i think it could never be the same thing. 

Sorry to hear that, I guess you have to look at the reason behind why he cheated and ask yourself, has that changed? Can it happen again?

I mean there are scenarios where you understand something else was at play (perhaps addicted to drugs, they'll do anything for a fix, that's a whole other story tho!)

I think if you want to continue and trust him again you have to truly let it go and any thought he might do it again (even if he might) otherwise you'll never get passed it. Obviously that leaves you slightly open with the chance he could do it again.

Sucky situation! If it's that bad someone is driven to cheat they need to question why they're in the relationship.

well, its a long story with a lot more details. haha. but you are right. 

Raven722 said:
Completely straight but a supporter of equal rights for gays. Quite frankly, I don't care if it's a choice or you were born that way. It's your one and only life on Earth. You should be able to do whatever makes you happy so long as it's not truly harming another person. True love is hard enough to find as it is. Why force people to take on a lifestyle that would make it impossible for them?

What a great stance you have, that's definitely the way to go not just on sexuality but everything. As long as a person isn't hurting somebody else or bringing negative consequences, leave people to their own devices and don't judge!

straight and i think everybody is straight

i think being gay or lesbian or bisexual is just a state of mind

hysterianut said:

You must be nuts!

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
hysterianut said:

You must be nuts!

read some psychology on this matter

hysterianut said:
bubblegamer said:
hysterianut said:

You must be nuts!

And you should read some Biology. 

Tom3k said:
hysterianut said:
bubblegamer said:
hysterianut said:

You must be nuts!

i have

in case of transgender,biology works not in terms or man or a woman

hysterianut said:
Tom3k said:
hysterianut said:
bubblegamer said:
hysterianut said:

You must be nuts!

i have

in case of transgender,biology works not in terms or man or a woman

You clearly haven't. Because someone that read and understood biology of sexuality, would never type a nonsense that everybody is straight and different expressions of sexuality are just their state of mind.

And I don't understand a single thing that you've said about transgender people. 

I think being "bi" is the new thing lol