By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are you straight, Bi, or gay? Now with *slightly* nsfw pics. :)

SHARE!

I'm straight 718 57.44%

I'm Bi 132 10.56%

I'm gay 325 26.00%

I'm not sure 68 5.44%

Total:1,243
Ainars.108 said:
Straight. No question. I don't get gay people.

What the hell? You're axumblade's ALT? Why does a MOD have an ALT?

Around the Network

I'm not gay but I am willing to learn. Just saw that on the movie Stripes. Couldn't resist.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Straight. Gay is nasty no offence. I prefer lesbo even more sexy than gay

Hibern81 said:
I'm not gay but I am willing to learn. Just saw that on the movie Stripes. Couldn't resist.

I see you're a motivated young man. Well then, in to my room you go.

We're gonna be practicing some life lessons;

Now drop a thou and take a bow...........

Zero999 said:
DaRev said:
I'm a Christian, so,.....?

Anyways, legitimate question, are gay people born gay on the one hand or is it a lifestyle choice like loosing weight, or even choosing a religion on the other? Can gay people not be gay or is it the same as straight people not being straight? I ask because Christians are often divided on this topic.

this topic is probably the most irrelevant thing people discuss about. who cares if it is a choice or not? nothing wrong being done, nothing to justify.

Just playing devil's advocate. If you believe that a god created you, and that same god considers homosexuality a sin, then it's contradictory to your own beliefs to be born homoesxual i.e. doomed to a life of sin by your own god. Believeing homosexuality is a life choice would then work better with your core belief system.

Around the Network
Kawaiix33 said:
Straight. Gay is nasty no offence. I prefer lesbo even more sexy than gay

"Lesbo" is gay!

Gay for gay women... so lesbian or straight... or whatever?

With the turn of the new millenium, and the world becoming a lot more liberal, I think straights are getting shit on a lot more than gays nowadays.

Gays can basically say anything about straights, and don't get branded any label, but if a straight guy says something about a gay guy, every single fucking liberal on earth will jump down your throat and call you homophobic.

Like, I think there's a lot more heterophobia than homophobia nowadays.

coolguy said:

Iam bi iam in to chicks and shemales.

I like feminine figures so... what this man said.

4 ≈ One

Bi, because I like kissing girls... But I'd rather do everything with a guy

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!