By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is the game you have spend more money on???

Tagged games:

Nem said:

Unless you count MMO's. At wich point its probably WoW, though that milk cow has run dry and its not gonna feed them anymore.

Its still by far the best MMORPG out there and this won't change with anythng but another Blizzard MMORPG(cross the fingers for TItan!)
All those WoW Killers have like 10 players left only after 1 month cause they lack everything a MMORPG needs > Endgame.
Star Wars has such a beautiful story! - Yeah 2 days later your max level and can't do shit - Raids were clear after 1 night and were designed for "new players" LOL
Guild Wars 2 has such awesome PvP! - Yeah even more unbalanced than the current MoP PvP and absolutely no rewarding system.And of course no raiding Endgame.

And i don't say WoW is awesome or anything like that.
Its just the best MMORPG existing - There is nothing that comes close and this is sad cause WoW is far away from its prime.
Just shows how bad all the other MMORPGs are if they can't overthrone WoW in its current state.
FF14 will be the next one to fail...again.

@ Topic
For me clearly WoW if you count the monthly sub and all the addons since release minus 1 year of pause through Cataclysm.

A single game would be Valkyrie Profile from the PS1 - Did spend a lot on it cause we never got it in Europe and it was at the time that game went for insane amounts of money on ebay.

Around the Network

Halo 3. With the exception of a few months of Left 4 Dead and Halo: Reach, it was the only reason I had xbox live gold from 2007 to 2011. Plus all the dlc was pretty expencive.

Probably Final Fantasy XI.

I bought the 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010 editions PC
I bought the Original FFXI with Hardrive, and every expansion for the PS2
I bought the add-ons
I paid $12.95 subscription for god knows how long.

Probably spent at least $500 on it, and i'm not done yet.

world of warcraft: $50
burning crusades expansion: $50
monthly subscription costs ($15 per month for 4 years): $720

Total: $820

Donkey Kong

I have a vast Donkey Kong collection ranging from the Arcade to all it's home console and computer ports. Plus tons of merchandise and rare collectables like the various Game & Watch titles. Three decades worth of stuff adds up to a lot.

But most of the stuff in my gaming collection that is worth the most I bought before they became rare. Like Panzer Dragoon Saga and Radiant Silver Gun. I bought those the day they came out and kept them in mint condition.

Around the Network

I bought a new video card to play ff8 when I was like 11.

Bought the psx version to collect and psn version

if mmos dont count then mine is toshinden for the wii at 80$ if mmos count then trickster online ive probably spent around 300 in the 5 or 6 years i played it.

Probably Halo 3. Only Halo game where I bought all map packs, so all in all I spent about $90. Even more if we count Halo 3: ODST as an add-on.

Usually I just buy the games and ignore all DLC.

the most I ever paid for a game is red dead redemption. paid $90 for it but knew it was low on stock so sold it after clocking for $115. I always buy my game from england or of trademe which is our ebay. and games drop like a rock within a week or 2 even new.

probably fifa 12. like £50 on ultimate team plus the initial £40 lol... what a waste