By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - sony trolled again. Youtube vids moved to vevo

Galaki said:
So... according to what I gather here. Vevo is a Sony service that runs under youtube. However, all of the monies made on vevo belongs to youtube.
Now youtube is doomed because vevo is cut off?
First time I heard of Vevo, it must be huge.

Maybe you should pick up playing video games as a hobby, it's much more fun than being an irritating, fanboy troll who spends their time following brand names. Seriously, this article has nothing to do with video games but it is interesting to you because it bashes Sony. Petty, childish and entirely too concerned with large faceless corporations. Is it loyalty to Nintendo or mental illness?

~Mod Edit~

This post has been Moderated.

-Smeags

Around the Network
Galaki said:
So... according to what I gather here. Vevo is a Sony service that runs under youtube. However, all of the monies made on vevo belongs to youtube.

well actually vevo gets 65 percent of the ad revenue and youtube 35.. now vevo wants more cause in the end they are still the same, greedy, unable to move with time and technoglogy, record companies...

but it's still is your fault cause you don't buy CDs anymore...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

People are actually taking the time to explain to galaki lol, hint: he doesn't care.

Cub said:
People are actually taking the time to explain to galaki lol, hint: he doesn't care.

it's been proven that 1 out of 35 posts from galaki is serious..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i remember when that was true nikkom.
He was always just joking.
Nowadayd though his jokes have gotten serious. Don't know why though.

Around the Network
Cub said:
Nsanity said:
Can someone explain Sony trolled again in the title?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152148&page=1#

LOL 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

NiKKoM said:
Galaki said:

well actually vevo gets 65 percent of the ad revenue and youtube 35.. now vevo wants more cause in the end they are still the same, greedy, unable to move with time and technoglogy, record companies...

but it's still is your fault cause you don't buy CDs anymore...

or maybe they think that merely providing the servers to store and stream the content they produced is not worth 35procent of the revenue?

Hey, someone hijacked this thread into a Galaki thread.

so other thread was fake

Damn, 60 posts and Chandler and the gang haven't showed up yet.

4 ≈ One