By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What type of things do you expect from Monolith Soft?

BengaBenga said:
Well in first place I want them to finish Disaster and make it good.

After that I want an RPG that can compete (or at least be in the same league) with FF and Tales of Symphonia (I know that that's hard, but you ask me what I'd want). Besides it's about time for an original take on JRPG's. Fragile looks promising though.

i feel the same way... and yes fragile does look promising even though its not a monolith game

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

xenosaga 1+2+3 on wii ! that would be amazing !
btw there is a new ds title confirmed ?
and what is BK ?

I expect them to make good games for the Wii, that's all.

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/01/09/famitsu-reveals-monolith-softs-new-super-robot-wars-game/

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/nds/somabringer/screens/somabringerss011008-1.html

those are there 2 titles on the ds

and disaster is on the wii

Around the Network
Soriku said:
BengaBenga said:
Well in first place I want them to finish Disaster and make it good.

After that I want an RPG that can compete (or at least be in the same league) with FF and Tales of Symphonia (I know that that's hard, but you ask me what I'd want). Besides it's about time for an original take on JRPG's. Fragile looks promising though.

Fragile isn't made by Monolith. It's being made by Namco's tri-Crescendo. 

Yeah, I know. I was talking about an original effort on the JRPG front.

Not much after Xenosaga.

Since I only ever got to play the 1st Xenosaga, personally I'd love for Monolith to port all 3 over to the Wii.............baring that I'm hoping for some good RPG's since Nintendo has been fairly rpg starved the last couple generations.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Baten Kaitos wasn not entirely developed by Monolith. The majority of the game comes from tri-Crescendo a Namco studio that currently is developing Fragile for the Wii.
From Monolith I expect Day of Crisis for this year and a big FF style RPG for 2009.

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist