By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will VgChartz ever have a large, meaningful Xbox fanbase?

Will the Xbox community grow?

Yes over time it will get bigger 43 17.34%

No for some reason it won't 107 43.15%

The Xbox fanbase is already big enough 98 39.52%

Total:248
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JGarret said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I joined the site as an Xbox 360 only gamer....go figure.

Yeah I remember haha.

You were all Xbox, now it´s all Playstation...I take it because of first party support?

I have both, but yes. I favor whoever values game development the most. Its funny thinking back on it (LOL) I must have been a pain in your guys collective asses after 2009 when I finally experienced the PS3. 

seeing you over the past 2 yr.'s it may have been best for me to get PB'D back in 2008 since you started as an 360 fan. we would have had some heated arguments only to become the good friends we are today in the end.

you and sales are something else. u both (u more so) can be a handful at times.

Around the Network

@bananaking stuff like that isnt really helping. i think thats what some people are talking about.

trasharmdsister12 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

wait this post was edited right? cuz if he got moderated for this fucking lol

He did get moderated for it. This thread has nothing to do with RROD, so thread derailment. It's also meant to incite a response as he brings RROD up multiple times for no good reason, so it's trolling. Finally, it isn't even an appropriate analogy as RROD isn't even close to the issue it used to be so what was the point of bringing it up? It's an unwarranted cheap shot and it's what some of the 360 base is going on about. Is it exclusive to any one base? Hell no. And it's got to stop. 

If people think complaints about moderations are going to stop warranted moderations, they're wrong. If you think it's unwarranted, please PM axumblade. Thank You and Happy Holidays.

0_o it's called a joke. one with so much hyperbole it really shouldn't give you trouble to see it. and no I don't think anything at this point will improve the quaity moderation :) (which is the point btw...stop 'un'-warranted moderations.not the other way around) Axum already knows what I think

and yep Happy holidays to you too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

biggamejames79 said:
Some people just don't like things that are great like tropical islands, Corvettes, filet mignon, or the best online multiplayer games. I'm happy because it means more Xbox for me to enjoy!

how dare you speak of the Corvett, and not mention the Viper SRT. filet mignon has nothing on sushi. tropical island! wht about the Cayman islands lol.

oniyide said:
@kowenicki
Halo4 : 0
DOA5 (360) : 0
DOA5(PS3) : 10

whoops didnt see this, yeah cant gloss that over, even if he thought the controller for PS3 was better for the game, that is a hardware issue and doesnt effect the content. Ok, OK, I concede

@nsanity Dont see how giving Halo 4 a 0 proves anything, alot of people give zeros to high profile games, from reading what he read sounds like he just hates anyone but Bungie making the games. BUT the scores he gave for DOA5 does prove it so...yeah.

I actually don't want to get into this but.... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4871784

Around the Network

I'm sure there are already plenty of Xbox fans. The difference between them vs SOny/Nintendo fans is that they have less to be vocal about in regards to their system or exclusives. The 360 gets almost no 1st party support and microsoft do not have a handheld devision. ALso things are fairly smooth sailing and static in microsofts camp, generally theres not that much to debate.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JGarret said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I joined the site as an Xbox 360 only gamer....go figure.

Yeah I remember haha.

You were all Xbox, now it´s all Playstation...I take it because of first party support?

I have both, but yes. I favor whoever values game development the most. Its funny thinking back on it (LOL) I must have been a pain in your guys collective asses after 2009 when I finally experienced the PS3. 

seeing you over the past 2 yr.'s it may have been best for me to get PB'D back in 2008 since you started as an 360 fan. we would have had some heated arguments only to become the good friends we are today in the end.

you and sales are something else. u both (u more so) can be a handful at times.

LOL Yes we've had quite a few good times, but I'll never forgive you for putting myself and Sales in the same sentence.

teigaga said:
I'm sure there are already plenty of Xbox fans. The difference between them vs SOny/Nintendo fans is that they have less to be vocal about in regards to their system or exclusives. The 360 gets almost no 1st party support and microsoft do not have a handheld devision. ALso things are fairly smooth sailing and static in microsofts camp, generally theres not that much to debate.

This. If Microsoft doesn't come out with much what is there to talk about? This has been the case on many forums, not just this one.

Coca-Cola said:
Might not have a large fanbase, but xbox fans make the best threads on this site, and most sensible comments.

hey i resent that. MS fans make the best threads. Rol owns that title hands down. srry but i think theres a few in each camp that try thier best to stay on that fence , avoiding the usual fan politics'

Barozi said:
oniyide said:
@kowenicki
Halo4 : 0
DOA5 (360) : 0
DOA5(PS3) : 10

whoops didnt see this, yeah cant gloss that over, even if he thought the controller for PS3 was better for the game, that is a hardware issue and doesnt effect the content. Ok, OK, I concede

@nsanity Dont see how giving Halo 4 a 0 proves anything, alot of people give zeros to high profile games, from reading what he read sounds like he just hates anyone but Bungie making the games. BUT the scores he gave for DOA5 does prove it so...yeah.

I actually don't want to get into this but.... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4871784

ok ok i get it