Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 51 - Halo

Stefl1504 said:
mantle, I never unvoted~

I'm not sure what happened, as I missed Mantle's original table, 

but if you did

Vote: ThisGuy

and then later 

Vote: DatDude

Without unvoting, I'm counting your vote as on DatDude, and that you automatically unvoted when you made your new vote. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

My vote on zero was simply missed completely.

Final Fan:
I think a No Lynch would be a refreshing change of pace.
Last couple of games we've played together have been you being scum and town winning. So are you looking for a nice useless day to kill someone off before you start having to dodge accusations?

I like Yoshiya's reasoning for a 4 man mafia scumteam, and I'd be willing to call him town if 4 is an inaccurate number, which it probably is.

Stefl, I'm guessing you didn't like my reasoning for zero-town?

Also would be very happy if this radish wagon became bigger than the no lynch wagon because radish needs death :)

spurgeonryan said:
Nacho. You seems to have some sort of information you are not sharing. Maybe it is just the tone of your post.

Anything you would like to share or should share before things get chaotic?

Haha, hidden information. Like what? What did he say that makes him seem to know things others don't know?

spurgeonryan said:
First seems confident in zero being town. Then the way he talks about this four man team, as if it holds some weight.

Then even though he has a :-p with his radishes comment, I do not believe it was any less poisonous.

@ happyd

Are you scum? What is your name and sex?

So that means that he has hidden information? Okay. What does his wanting Radish to be lynched have to do with hidden information though?

@personal questions:

I'm Noble 5 Chief Warrant Officer Jorge, male. As for being scum or not, I already answered that. Your turn to read up on posts.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Why did you have to name the second part personal questions?

Oh! You said you were not scum already? My bad. Never hurts to say it again though.

I was kidding. (A little more and all you needed was my phone number *wink wink*)

And yes, I did: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4992674

spurgeonryan said:
First seems confident in zero being town. Then the way he talks about this four man team, as if it holds some weight.

Then even though he has a :-p with his radishes comment, I do not believe it was any less poisonous.

@ happyd

Are you scum? What is your name and sex?

I don't think that there's a four man mafia team. But I do think that the way Yoshiya approached the question was not a way mafia would approach it if they knew they were putting forward incorrect numbers. And the radish comment is poisonous? Do you disagree that we should have a wagon that is bigger than the no lynch wagon?

I believe that HappyD is telling the truth, and I do not believe there's a 4 man mafia team. If HappyD is telling the truth there's going to be at least 5 other Noble members in this game.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

And lol at mantle including my vote

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Well by the looks of it (HappyD nameclaim) , and my own alignment seems to correlate with the halo lore. What doesn't however is my power as a townie, seeing as my name IS the definition of Halo.

I am a townie and I still will stick with the no lynch vote, just isn't worth the risk with nothing but a guess.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.