By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 51 - Halo

Easter Eggs!

The callsign referred to the man on the end of the line is “Sierra Juliet” – SJ- Sergeant Johnson- Spurge’s character.

Spurge(Sergeant Johnson) requested I throw his headset at NotStan (MasterChief). In the flavour at the end of the night, a marine starts throwing things at the large gruff Spartan

Random Fact.

Night 1, Stefl used rolecop, Zero used rolecop and Linkz tried to copy Zero's rolecop. If Zero hadn't been a conspiracy theorist, then there would have been three rolecops flying around that night.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

*claps*

Spurge, no offence, but if you weren't a practically confirmed mason, I would have lynched your ass too. You were all over the place this round, and previous rounds I've played with you, you're more fluctuant than a blowfish.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

spurgeonryan said:
Yes. As you well know I would have lynched you as well. Your vote that last night on Mario was crazy. Also giving up just about is never a good strategy either.

Yes giving up from the consistently saying the same thing, then you still following advice from linkz, I've said it the day before that the only uncomfirmed ones provided that Yoshia's claim is true would be mario and linkz, so how is lynching nacho logical? I had that in the back of my mind when I switched my lynch to mario, who weren't sure of compeltely, other than his name claim of cortana. But since it was last second and you seem to change your mind alot during the game, it's almost impossible to play with you, hence my tableflip ragequit during the game. Even if it wasn't a cult, it was a third party with ability to possess, not remnants of scum. The only difference is this time round DT didn't let linkz expand his numbers, which would be a bit OP considering the small amount of players in this game.

If you check back, I've probably said that it's most likely linkz practically at the start of the last day, yet it still got dragged out with poor activity and consistent frog leaping all over the place -_-

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Prof's lynch wasn't random!

Around the Network

The town was overpowered, definitely. But that is the way it goes. However scum deserved to lose with the exception of linkz who was very good.

Sorry that I didn't participate much in the later days as a Mod.