By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What's your point? Last round Town was quite underpowered and pulled off an amazing come from behind victory that barely relied upon roles. This round Town was quite overpowered and other than prof's lynch which third-party was the biggest pusher for, everything relied upon roles.

spurge, your vote for Nacho Day 1 was terrible. You could have let prof save himself. But yes happy and zero played badly by protecting prof so much on his way down.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
What's your point? Last round Town was quite underpowered and pulled off an amazing come from behind victory that barely relied upon roles. This round Town was quite overpowered and other than prof's lynch which third-party was the biggest pusher for, everything relied upon roles.

spurge, your vote for Nacho Day 1 was terrible. You could have let prof save himself. But yes happy and zero played badly by protecting prof so much on his way down.

I was actually baiting a scan, but I didn't consider rolecop. That was killer. Not to mention the decision to share the intel between the masons prior to dawn and I got cut off. Otherwise, this was a mafia win. Ninja GF? Yeah that's pretty hard to beat. I got cocky. ;)

When you look at it, town was not overpowered.
No cop, the doc dies if Mishits, a tracker, and then a powerful mason duo, but could only use on action per night, of which there was still no ability to without a doubt prove scum. If spurge didnt hit scum, which considering that's 7/11 if you don't include the masons, he dies.

Town were just incredible in their action choices, scum were unlucky and crippled by prof complete lack of play taking out a big power and 1/3 their members.

Honestly Mantle and I originally thought scum would win after the player randomiser.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

I was actually baiting a scan, but I didn't consider rolecop. That was killer. Not to mention the decision to share the intel between the masons prior to dawn and I got cut off. Otherwise, this was a mafia win. Ninja GF? Yeah that's pretty hard to beat. I got cocky. ;)

I literally couldn't believe how badly day 1 turned out for scum. Made all balancing redundant :P losing your roleblocker and then having the inpenitrable fortress of ninja godfather undone day one. 

spurgeonryan said:
Plus I could only use my power once besides last night when I threw my headset at notstan. It had no affect.

That's not true :P if you look at the flavour for night 4 end, you threw your headset at notstan and it turned on the lights xD 

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

I literally couldn't believe how badly day 1 turned out for scum. Made all balancing redundant :P losing your roleblocker and then having the inpenitrable fortress of ninja godfather undone day one. 

It's wierd I'm not really used to thinking town has a rolecop. :)
But whatever worst could happen, I got it XD

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/9qhLzvjczyCD

since everything interesting was said in the Dead Thread anyway

Meh. I knew it was either Nacho or Linkz. Oh well, good job town!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Oh, yeah... somehow... the last few times I always ended up lucky with my powers...

>tracking two killers as tracker
>protecting with my doc shot as absorber (though the poison got through... :/)
>rolecoping the mafia godfather ninja (though mostly due to spurge)

I would like to know why I was killed... prolly just something like, no doc will target him, he has luck sometime, let's kill him... or were they aware from my day 1 actions that I prolly am a mason?

Also... we need moar awards :D