Radish - Notstan, Linkz

NotStan- Linkz

ABC - Nacho, Linkz

Nacho - Linkz, Linkz

Linkz - NotStan

Yoshiya - NotStan

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

The orange biomass seemed to grow thicker as they moved forward, then suddenly they turned a corner, facing them was an entire army of covenant; grunts, jackals, elites, even a couple of prophets were in there. Except, they weren’t covenant, not anymore... There bodies were horrendously mutated, with random limbs fleshed out to become sledgehammers of flesh, some with multiple arms that weren’t there before, others wielding weapons, but all of them covered in the same orangey substance as the walls and floor.

“Oh God” someone said, as they started stepping slowly back.

Someone bumped into the back wall, and what appeared to be a bag like structure with moving things inside. Needless to say it burst,

“ARRGH” he screamed as tens of small balloon like creatures with purple tentacles starting swarming him.
A Spartan turned round, instinctively firing his assault rifle, killing the creatures, but bringing the attention of the rest of the flood beings.

“RUUUUNNNNN” he shouted, sprinting away. They didn’t need to be told twice.

The direction they were running seemed to be leading them deeper inside the building, with thicker biomass, but everytime they saw an exit it was full of chasing mutations. They burst into a large domed room, and in the center was a huge snake like creature, with many tentacles and an almost beaked head. It was blocking the only other exits out of the room, behind them the sound of the approaching pack grew was almost deafening. They had no choice but to attack.

Emptying all the ammo they had on them into the gravemind seemed to have little affect, until one Spartan found a sniper rifle and other heavy weapons in a pool of the biomass. Noble 3 Jun, starting firing round after round into the creature, as the others ran over, dodging flying tentacles as the flood poured into the room.

Aim for the roof above it!” Sergeant Johnson shouted, picking up a grenade launcher and firing at the support beams. Noble 1 Carter and Commander Keyes picked up rocket launchers and as the rest of the group reached them, holding back the onslaught of mutations, fired the rest of the ammo into the ceiling. The roof, already weakened by the weight of orange biomass, couldn’t sustain the assault any longer and feel, crushing the gravemind beneath them. The remaining flood suddenly stopped their directed movements and became random, though still offensive as their primal instincts took over. The troop were being pushed back still.
Suddenly A bright spotlight shone down on them through the hole in the roof, as turret fire started decimating the attackers. A booming voice came out “I thought you might need a hand”  As fresh reinforcements were lowered in to secure an LZ. Back up had arrived, they were going to get off the planet after all.

Linkz was the Gravemind. Third Party.  Possessor.

TOWN WINS!!

Notstan - Master Chief - Conspiracy Theorist(Vanilla)

Spurge- Sergeant Johnson - Mason and 1-shot customized Lightning Rod.

Yoshiya- Dr. Catherine Halsay - Weak Doc

Nacho - Commander Miranda Keyes - Vanilla

ABC- Noble 1 commander Carter- Tracker

Radishhead- Noble 3 Warrant Officer Jun - Vanilla

Dead Thread: http://quicktopic.com/48/H/6aPmFEHZfYkw

Mason Thread, Gravemind Thread and Scum Thread will be put up if the members don't mind. 

Custom Roles: 

Possessor - Every night select one player and you may use their role, and then vote the next day if they survive the night. 

Rules:
Once possessed once, a player cannot be possessed again.
You will not be informed of their role before you use it. You will be informed of anything you find out the next morning.
A player will be informed something along the lines of he “does not feel in full control of his body” the night  after
you target them.

Conspiracy Theorist (passive)- You cannot be possessed.

Lightning Rod- When you use your ability, All investigative roles target you. All other night actions against Town are blocked. . If a night action includes a nightkill (<-- HERE IS THE KEY BIT SPURGE :P)- you discharge that kill into another player of your choice, which you must name at the same time you use your ability. If that target is town you will die. If they aren’t town then they die. 

Around the Network

Night Actions

Night 1 

ABC- Tracked someone (sorry can't remember. Gets no result though)

Spurge- Not Used.

Stefl - Rolecop HappyD

Yoshiya- Doc ABC

Zero- Rolecop Mario (Vanilla)

HappyD - Kill Stefl 

Linkz - Possess Zero. (Action failed as conspiracy theorist) 

Night 2 

ABC- Track Zero (Final Fan) 

Spurge- Nothing

Yoshiya- Nacho

Zero- Kill FF

Linkz - Possess Radish. (Then control votes Radish to kill Zero) 

Night 3 

ABC- Track's Spurge to no-one

Spurge - Uses Ability on Nacho. No nightkill so no-one dies.

Yoshiya- Protection blocked

Linkz- Does nothing

Night 4 -

ABC- Tracks Linkz (nothing) 

Yoshiya- Protects Radish

Linkz- Nothing.

Awards will probably come tomorrow, as it is midnight here and I have A-levels tomorrow xD 

Congratulation's town! By far the best I think i have ever seen town play. Hitting 3 scum on the trot and eliminating them. Mislynching once, and then killing the third party. 

I am very impressed. I was not expecting the game to go like this at all! 

Will post codes later tonight 

good game Linkz 

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

What did I fucking call -_-

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

DarkThanatos said:

Awards will probably come tomorrow, as it is midnight here and I have A-levels tomorrow xD 

Congratulation's town! By far the best I think i have ever seen town play. Hitting 3 scum on the trot and eliminating them. Mislynching once, and then killing the third party. 

I am very impressed. I was not expecting the game to go like this at all! 

I think your view is skewed if you aren't counting last Round.

NOT an SK Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/mkMGiY9AD4M

52 Sign-Ups: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153057